Swap BWO time

Nova

PA CHOMP PA CHEWY CHEWY CHOMP
My heavens is that really you Walks? I certainly wouldnt object
Mike im gonna send ya one of them light colored beetis along with the Funky Mercers. I should have them in the mail by friday.

mike doughty

Honorary Member
alright tom you are in. if anybody already sent their flies don't sweat it. my flies are done. a ligth colored cdc loop wing that kicks ass as a dry or nymphed

Calvin1

I thought I was ahead of the game, but I was behind on another swap so I sent mine in. I'll be done with another round no later than Wednesday next week, and they'll be in the mail. Sorry fellas, but I'm glad we hadn't set a date yet, and mine will still be in early.

Thanks,

Calvin

yuhina

Tropical member
Rockstar Caddis said:
I just finished my dozen Mike. They will spank last years model.:cool:
Can't wait to try out your "Rockstar" pattern Pat! :beer2: nice going...
Just started last night...

Mark

Nova

PA CHOMP PA CHEWY CHEWY CHOMP
Flies are in the mail Sarge.

Heres a recipe

8/0 uni brown thread..doesnt matter much you can use whatever

Hook: Tiemco 2487 #18
Bead: 2mm copper tungsten
Tail: 4-6 green pheasant tail fibers
Body: 1 strand of stripped peacock herl wrapped over thread (Strip w/ pencil eraser)
Rib : Ultrafine French Wire
Thorax: Hairline krystal dub in olive (Experimenting first time i used this, hares ear dubbin works too)
Wingcase: 4 strands of dark peacock flashabou
Legs: Same flashabou for wingcase pulled back and down 2 on each side trimmed short

mike doughty

Honorary Member
Nova said:
Flies are in the mail Sarge.

Heres a recipe

8/0 uni brown thread..doesnt matter much you can use whatever

Hook: Tiemco 2487 #18
Bead: 2mm copper tungsten
Tail: 4-6 green pheasant tail fibers
Body: 1 strand of stripped peacock herl wrapped over thread (Strip w/ pencil eraser)
Rib : Ultrafine French Wire
Thorax: Hairline krystal dub in olive (Experimenting first time i used this, hares ear dubbin works too)
Wingcase: 4 strands of dark peacock flashabou
Legs: Same flashabou for wingcase pulled back and down 2 on each side trimmed short
sounds tasty jerry. we'll have to give that a test run near duchesne

Calvin1

Flies are on their way. DDS is going to see the same fly that I tied from another swap that we're both in, but I think this one is an improvement over the first one.

Calvin