Cady Lake - anyone been recently?

GAT

Dumbfounded
I hate to see these "New Members" get jumped on, but, HOLYMOTHEROFGOD, how hard is it to Google something?????? ...........just wondering...................
:D LOL... I guess the HOLYMOTHEROFGOD hit me as very funny.

Carry on. (I've actually been to the lake many years ago... unfortunately it was before I became adept at stillwater flyfishing so I didn't do worth a hoot)

Scott Salzer

previously micro brew
Stay away, no fish at all. Access is questionable. Fishing is very tough for highly the educated fish. Please leave a few $'s in the box.

On the other hand, the B & B is great, with nice lake access.

MB

Just to put this to rest, my buddy went there a few days ago and it was DEAD. I think he caught a couple and thats not bad this time of year. I've fished it for many, many years and it's never fished very well in the winter, leaches deep, come spring different story.... but can be a very tough lake with very well educated fish, but does have some pigs and they can be caught, think chonies deeeeep.... And leave Larry a nice donation.

Thomas Williams

Habitual Line Stepper
I think the fish are keyed into something there and its hard to get them to strike other stuff. Last spring I was there and the water was loaded with daphnia. Fishing was tough. I pulled approx a 7lbr with a white boogieman twitched erratically off the bottom though.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

I hate to see these "New Members" get jumped on, but, HOLYMOTHEROFGOD, how hard is it to Google something?????? ...........just wondering...................

edit: On second thought, this has got to be someone just trolling for a reaction: I bit......
Pardon me for asking a question......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So I recon the best question would be, who's heading up there soon? Is it worth the trip this time of year? Anyone have some recommended patterns for this lake?