Camper for Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jerry Daschofsky, Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Home Page:
    I bought this camper recently. It's a 1969 Kent Camper. It's an 8' with cabover. It fits in my 95' full sized chevrolet perfectly, so will fit about any full sized truck. Don't let the year fool you, it's a very nice camper. Person I had bought it from on craigslist had it covered, and it shows.

I've done some upgrading and reworking of the camper since I got it. Only reason I'm selling it, is I had a co worker sell me their camper. It's newer, with alot more features. So this one has to go. It sits in my heavy half with almost no squating, so should sit in any 1/2 ton pickup fine.

This camper is in quite nice shape. It has had leaks in the past (not from seeing first hand, but from previous older water marks). So could use resealing. I haven't got that far yet, weather has been pretty nice since I bought it and "out of sight, out of mind". Just about everything works in this camper. It has a gas stove with oven and gas lantern. I checked them out, and work great. I rewired the plug (for a conventional 7 way) and all the accessories inside worked (except the fan over the stove wouldn't come on). Has a few 12 volt lights that worked fine. Almost all the running lights worked, only ones I saw that didn't seemed to need new bulbs. Has a big water tank, with an electric water pump. Also has an inlet for fresh water from a hose. Only problem is it needs a new connector (looks like someone broke it trying to disconnect it). Has lots of little storage nooks. Bonus comes from the goucho down below. Can be converted from a single all the way out to a full (depending if you use the board under the seat when you pull it out, or the larger table). Has brighter colors inside, so isn't an eyesore to be in.

With the camper, I'm tossing in the tie downs (bed top rail mount type) and the turnbuckles. I also put a newer set of jacks on it (the ones that came with it, one didn't work and another wouldn't keep compression). So spent over $100 for a newer set of jacks for this camper.

Asking $500.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Jerry Daschofsky

Home Page:
    I need this gone. $400 firm.

3. Mike Etgen

Mike Etgen Not Quite A Luddite, But Can See One From Here

Jerry...

I know you're a newly-wed and all, but you need to hold onto that camper so you've got a decent place to sleep when your bride boots you out of the house for a night or two. ;)

Just kidding...saw your announcement on the other forum and had to tease you a little. Congrats and may the two of you have many, many happy times together. And I hope your father has some of his best and healthiest days before him. :thumb: :thumb:

4. feather flinger

feather flinger feather flinger

Is your camper still for sale??

5. Jerry Daschofsky

Home Page:
    Yes, camper is still for sale. Just lowered the price last night.

LOL Mike. Actually, I just bought a little bit newer (and bigger) camper. So need to get this one gone. Have two campers in the driveway. So would like some of my parking back. So I'll still have a dog house to go back to. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.