Cargo Trailer

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Michigan Guy, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anybody have info on where I can rent a Cargo trailer. I will be needing one to rent for 10 days. It will stay in the Washington/Oregon/No. California area....or if you know someone that might rent one out. Some places are charging 45 dollars a day. I cant pay that on a military salary.

I would appreciate the help. Thanks guys, you've always been helpfull in the past!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
    Matt

2. Or does anybody know a good place to rent one??????? :confused:

3. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Home Page:
    Michigan Guy, there was one for sale on Craigslist under the General section. Try there. Was only about $150. Not pretty, but would work (and was licensed if memory serves me). Was listed a few days ago though, so not sure if the ad is still up. It looked like one of the military ones actually (like a 4x8 metal box on it).

4. Thanks Jerry!!

But.....How do I get that info again??? Not sure what Craigslist ment'?

Thanks a bunch!!!

Matt Jordan

5. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

Craigslist.com... it goes by city...

6. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Home Page:
    Sorry, thought I had put a link up. But yeah, go to Craigslist.com and look to the right hand side of screen. It automatically puts you into San Francisco when you hit the site. Then hit Seattle on the far right. Think it was under the "General" in the "Buy and sell", but may have been under the auto area as well.

7. Bill Douglas

Bill Douglas blue collar dirtbag

The military doesn't offer stuff like that to rent for pennies on the dollar anymore? You used to be able to get boats, campers, travel trailers, you name it for dirt cheap....

8. Maybe 20 years ago but they want to charge 29 dollars a day thats 10 dollars more than U-Haul, for that I could just buy one........so thats what I might end up doin'. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.