Chico Creek

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by tahuyamg, Nov 4, 2009.

1. tahuyamg

tahuyamg tahuyamg

Typical...

2. SteelieD

SteelieD Non Member

Dude.. chill.
    <div style="background-color:black;width:400px;height:360px;overflow:hidden;"><div><embed src="http://www.mtv.com/jackassworld/player/embed/site/" width="400" height="331" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" FlashVars="CONFIG_URL=http://www.mtv.com/jackassworld/player/embed/site/configuration.jhtml%3Fvid%3D195731%26autoPlay=false" allowFullScreen="true'" base="." allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></div><div style="text-align:center;padding:4px;"><a href="http://www.jackassworld.com/" style="color:red;font-weight:bold;font-family:helvetica,arial">jackassworld.com</a></div></div>

3. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Home Page:
    hahaha... flawless victory!

4. Kerfwappie

Kerfwappie Member

How was it today? Muddy? Anybody catching?

5. Matthew Gulbranson

Matthew Gulbranson Resident Swinger

Windy and slow.

6. Richard E

Richard E Active Member

:beathead:
    Ya gotta like someone who complains about someone trying to do a good deed. bawling: I'm guessing folks who need to use the porta potty aren't really gonnna complain about it's placement. ;) Dang, I'm just glad it's there.

Also, read what you wrote: "The Porta Potty could not have been put in a better spot." That reads the porta potty couldn't be in a better place . . . can't make up your mind? :beathead:

sheesh.

7. Peter Pancho

Peter Pancho Active Member

Home Page:
    anyone know of any other productive spot other than Chico and the man.. pms are welcomed. Im getting burnt out on chico..

8. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

I guess that there is nobody happy with anything anymore. If they don't bitch about no fish or too many fish and now about the placement of a portapotty.Shit, get a life.

No wonder the quality of fishing sucks. They put the shit house to close to the water. About the only way for the crap to get into the water is for some yahoo to tip it over.

Jim

9. Go Fish

Go Fish Language, its a virus

Peter.... Chico and the Man ?!? gotta love
    the reference to a 70's TV show. Didn't they
    have a porta pooper in their back yard? Was it
    in the wrong place also...

Dave

10. tahuyamg

tahuyamg tahuyamg

Hey PP try my suggestion at Mission Creek- Belfair State Park. The park not only has one but a few nice bathrooms, even a shower. It's a great place to go for all those who just can't figure out what to do without an outhouse (not implying you need one PP).
    IDK if you have a boat Hood Canal \ has a lot of chum in it. There is chum salmon going to the Union River, Mission creek, Twanoh Creek, (in Twanoh Stat Park) Tahuya river, Skokomish River, Hoodsport Hatchery, and Dewatto River all get Chum. Most places I listed are close to fishing but like I said if you have a boat you can access all the mouths of these places. You can go from one spot or another in a short time. If there's nothing happening motor on to the other.

11. Richard E

Richard E Active Member

deleted message

12. Peter Pancho

Peter Pancho Active Member

Home Page:
    thanks for the info. we hit chico this morning and big goose egg for 2 hrs. hit twano, no chums, but hooked a few src, but nothing bigger than 12. started raining big time. went home..

13. Mike (Doc) LaCombe

Mike (Doc) LaCombe Member

I went up this morning and stood around in the rain with some friends. No fish moving anywhere. Oh and yes the pooper is still chained to the tree. No evidence of any polution.

Mike

14. Nick Clayton

Nick Clayton Active Member

I've avoided Chico till now just cause I'm not too into the crowds, but I'm starting to get the urge to stop by and see this infamous shithouse.

15. johnnyrockfish

johnnyrockfish Member

Perhaps a polite call to the shellfish company or the poggi club would result in them moving it to a more secure location or you might learn why they put it where it is. Maybe they placed it in a highly visible location to encourage people to use it and were willing to risk a flood event or vehicle attack.

Sometimes a simple phone call is all it takes to either improve a situation or learn why it is the way it is. No shit.

Re: the jackass crapper sled, that's the best use yet for Morrow boards!

JR