Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Chironomid Swap

Swap 
9K views 88 replies 15 participants last post by  Ron McNeal 
#1 ·
I'm looking to start a chironomid swap. I'm thinking 12 people with a deadline of February 14th. Please post to this thread if you want in. I will take your name down. Please post the pattern you would like to do. Deadline for name submission will be Jan 31st. I can be swapmeister. Please read the thread "How a fly swap works" so there is no confusion. Once we reach the amount of names we want then I will give my address so we can make it happen.

So who's in?

#19 ·
Yes correct. Id like to have everyone finished by the end of the month but dont wait that long if you are finished. Send them my way with postage enclosed and i will notify everyone when they come in and get them out immediately after I receive the whole lot. Again make sure you read the instructional thread if this is your first swap. Here is my address.

Thomas Williams
13503 97th Ave E.
Unit #301
Puyallup, Wa 98373

#27 ·
I absolutely did....I use TP instead of kleenex so I always have a roll on my desk. It was the only white background I had handy. I'm impressed by you recognition of it based on the embossing. I'll send you a 5 pack of those flies if you guess the brand correctly.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.