Swap Chum fly swap

No worries Christian, I am just getting started as well.

Can't wait to try out all these flies over Thanksgiving if the waters get close to normal.

One more week tiers!

Daryle, how did you get such a great pic of your fly. I could not get either of my digital cameras to focus in that closely on the fly, so my pictures all look a little blury. And the pictures that are less blury are from my waterproof sony zoomless 1.0 mega-pixel camera.

Christian

I use a Canon 250-D closeup add on lens. It's about 4x and focus's at about 8 inches. My camera is the fuji s7000. Lighting was with the new norvise lamp I just got with a piece of gray felt thrown down for a background. The lamp is very easy on the eyes I might add. I always set my white balance to custom to get the proper balance.

I have more invested in photography stuff than fly stuff, but the fly stuff is catching is catching up.

Did I mention my metal detecting hobby with over 50 golds rings and a $20 gold piece found.

Daryle

I use a Canon 250-D closeup add on lens. It's about 4x and focus's at about 8 inches. My camera is the fuji s7000. Lighting was with the new norvise lamp I just got with a piece of gray felt thrown down for a background. The lamp is very easy on the eyes I might add. I always set my white balance to custom to get the proper balance.
Well your photo is awesome, thanks for the info.

Christian