Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

My name is Mark Oberg
Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

I'm going to wait a couple of days intell he reduces it. Then I'll snag it up.

Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

Is this like the story of the guy that started with a paper clip and kept trading up until he had a house? Maybe Chris is trying to trade up for a drift boat or something.:confused:

wayne

Itchy Dog

Some call me Kirk Werner

Are you the original owner (and if so do you have the receipt?)

Why you selling it? More photos, please.

How much for overnight shipping? Also, have the receipt for warranty purposes?

ralfish

Whats the deal with "locals only"? I wanted to trade some pemmican I found behind the bench in my truck for it. Well I think its pemmican, smells like it at least. I'm not sure what it is actually... bloody exclusionists

This is a great deal!

I have owned several of these cliff bars and they are a high quality snack. With the energy that it gives you, I know you will instantly cast 10 feet farther. I have been eyeing this item for a long time, but I just can't quite justify buying another cliff bar after just coming back from shopping at my locally owned market.

Another added bonus is that the Cliff bar started as a garage business, so you aren't supporting a company like General Mills or Frito Lay. Have some ethics and buy this bar!

Dont take this the wrong way but wally world has them for 98 cents. You may consider lowering your price unless of course the one you have is collectible in some way i.e. previously owned or carried by a movie star etc.

Whats the deal with "locals only"? I wanted to trade some pemmican I found behind the bench in my truck for it. Well I think its pemmican, smells like it at least. I'm not sure what it is actually... bloody exclusionists
they like the "belly to belly" factor I guess. At least they indicate that in some of the ads:beer2: paints a funny pic doesnt it?

chadk

Be the guide...

they like the "belly to belly" factor I guess. At least they indicate that in some of the ads:beer2: paints a funny pic doesnt it?
He does live on capital hill in seattle...

Chris Scoones

Administrator
Staff member

If you will lower the price from 1.00 to .97 I'll make the 86 mile round trip drive to pick it up.

Itchy Dog

Some call me Kirk Werner

Dont take this the wrong way but wally world has them for 98 cents. You may consider lowering your price unless of course the one you have is collectible in some way i.e. previously owned or carried by a movie star etc.
Yet again another Big Box store putting the little guy out of business...

Tempting but how am I going to explain one more Cliff Bar to the wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.