connecticut shotgun co

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by Alex MacDonald, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Islander

Islander Steve

They are beautiful but pricey. I think the closest I'll get to one is if Roper let's me hold his for a little while. :D

2. Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Can't post photos for some reason-probably my lack of " computerese"!!

Karl, Roper stopped by on his way to Oroville Friday, and was kind enough to show me his Citori and his RBL; it's better we not look at them... And in NO WAY do you want to open that catalogue-CSM is evil...EVIL!

Islander likes this.
  3. Doug G

Doug G Member

4. Doug G

Doug G Member

I have an A-10 standard grade, unfired, that I would be willing to let go for less than current retail.

5. Upton O

Upton O Blind hog fisherman

Home Page:
    Doug, as tempting as your offer is, I'm trying to focus on a .416 Rigby for a trip to Africa. I also have to sell a couple of Parker Reproductions, too, to finance the rifle and make space in the safe. I really should not ever look at the CSMC catalog.

Did you all notice pg 9 in the catalog? I would love to see one of those little things.

6. Doug G

Doug G Member

If you want to locate a .416 Rigby, I would suggest you call Kirby over at Vintage Doubles in Wentachee. His website is www.vintagedoubles.com His contact info is on the website. He normally has a very large selection of fine modern and antique shotguns and rifles. Kirby is a gentleman and very knowledgable about all manner of guns. If he were to have a .416, you might be able to work something out where you could go over and fire the gun....just an idea.