What is happening in the PAC 12?

Maybe it was the lunar, blood moon ?!

:D

WSU - 45

OU - 38

Double OT

Reactions: I'm not here
#3 ·
That's basically why Gonzaga's basketball got better. Dan Dickau (one of a few) sat on the bench at big schools - Dan D at UW.

Recruiters come along and ask, "Hey, you happy being a little fish in a big pond? Or do you want to be a big fish, in a little pond?"

Problem is, eventually that starts buying you back, as it has GU a couple times over the past year or two.

#5 ·
The Cougs played great. I was happy with the outcome. If you missed the game, you missed a dandy.

Those of us who have lived in Corvallis for many decades remember when vehicles would have a Beaver and a Cougar sticker on their vehicles. This was because those who were attending college to become vets had to attend both OSU and WSU. It was a strange deal but WSU offered required classes to become a vet that OSU didn't so they had to spend time at both universities... thus, the double allegiance.

Due to those days and because my very good friend, Dave Engerbretson, was a professor at WSU, I'm still a Cougar fan.

#8 ·
I'm not a Ducks fan, but with rare exception, bad seasons like this seem to happen to every team. I guess we'll see if they turn it out around and this season ends up being a bump in the road, or if it marks their return to obscurity.

Mike Leach is an odd fella, but I thought it was a pretty decent hire for WSU. I guess I thought he'd have made the Cougs a little better by now but I suppose he's still got time, his contract makes him a bit spendy to fire. Had they not shit the bed against Portland St (turns out the Viks might not be totally awful too) they'd be sitting at 4-1 with a competitive loss to a good Cal team as their only blemish.

The funniest part of WSU's win is their trolling of the Ducks via twitter. In honor of UO wearing those L&C themed unis they posted this photo!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.