Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Countdown

1K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  The Drifter 
#1 ·
Six days and counting.

#5 ·
you have simply worn out your welcome with a litany of inane rhetorical questions.
Thanks Ive. You are probably right, I'm sure there are some members who do not appreciate my contributions. But if that were entirely the case, why lock the threads? I'm not breaking any rules and if no one wanted to play, they would quickly fall off the front page.

The reality is people do participate because it is fun. Maybe not for everyone but no biggie. I don't enjoy every thread that gets posted. So either I just don't open them or I read em and if it is not my thing I move on.

The pyramid thread has over 220 hits and it was locked 4 minutes after I started it. Even if they hate my stuff, still a lot of people clicking. As one member pm'd this morning, "Keep 'em coming. If it wasn't for some of your stuff this place would get boring." Guess not everyone agrees with you

#6 ·
You just don't get it, do you? Your stuff often lacks substance and is just pure fluff posted for your own amusement. A lot of us post fluff from time to time but your entries are primarily fluff. I know you can do better if you would stop regarding WFF as your private playground and try to post something meaningful. As far as getting 220 looks is concerned remember that there are over 50,000 folks on this board and getting 220 or 2200 should be no problem if that is all you are interested in. Whatever the number it is hardly a quorum.

#13 ·
This place used to have two members whose lives centered on the innertubes and, unfortunately, it just got rid of the wrong one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.