Downton Abbey

You see the box of flies?
I missed that. I enjoy the show more when I see each episode the second time. Knowing the story, I can then concentrate on details. Love to look for errors. Found one last week where a picture was crooked. Missed the fly box. May have been reaching for my tea cup then.
Jack

The cast at the very end of the scene was an interesting one. Sounded like a bait caster. I think they had 8 ounces of lead on.
Fish was a nice size.
Jack

Freestone

Not to be confused with freestoneangler
Wow, did I just enter the Twilight Zone or something? WTF? Guys on a fly fishing forum discussing a soap opera?! (even if it is a nighttime PBS soap/mini-series) Did I miss hell freezing over?!

Just kidding, I watch it too. Actually, I watched the whole season on-line months ago as I couldn't wait! I missed the fly box as I watched it on my iPhone so I guess I'll have to watch it again on a larger screen.

Yeah, it's a soap but done so well. The clothing, the cars, the furnishings, the events of the time etc. etc. Great characters, great acting - and fly fisherman to boot!
Jack

Steve Call

Wow, did I just enter the Twilight Zone or something? WTF? Guys on a fly fishing forum discussing a soap opera?!(even if it is a nighttime PBS soap/min-series) Did I miss hell freezing over?!

Just kidding, I watch it too. Actually, I watched the whole season on-line months ago as I couldn't wait! I missed the fly box as I watched it on my iPhone so I guess I'll have to watch it again on a larger screen.
WTF! It must be the Twight zone.

jimmydub

Hmm, I might just have to start watching this show. Not much for dramas, but I've heard a lot of good reviews of Downton Abbey. I'm a fan of PBS, I like what they put out there. It's kinda funny how the publicly owned channels are the ones I find myself watching most.

Bradley Miller

Dances with fish
Wow, did I just enter the Twilight Zone or something? WTF? Guys on a fly fishing forum discussing a soap opera?!(even if it is a nighttime PBS soap/min-series) Did I miss hell freezing over?!

Holy crap; seriously?
What a great show. Only thing I've watched on TV since LOST.
Drama. The human condition. England. War. Culture change. Wow.
Somehow....i missed the fishing.
Rewinding...................

Rob Ast

Can someone ID the fish for me? ... Pause ... Dude, I think it was an Atlantic salmon. Actual the fish I was most disturbed about was the shark they jumped at the end of the show.

How do you find time to watch soaps Jack? I've never heard of this show, do they really fish or is it just stuck in once in a while between bedroom scenes? Very interesting........:)