Drift boat for Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by jeffcycle, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffcycle

jeffcycle New Member

I have for sale a very nice custom built 14 foot wooden drift boat with trailer. It was built built by a craftsman from I believe a Tatman kit. The construction and finish was well done and the boat has been used little. there are 3 oars and misc. accessories. It is on a brand new trailer designed for the boat. The boat is located in Richland Wa., (Tri-Cities area) but I can perhaps facilitate transportation of it to the Portland area or anywhere in between. Please email me with any questions and detailed information. (jeff@ironclad.net) or 509-554-9336. I am asking $2200.00 for all or Best Offer. This is a very nice boat , No disappointments. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Damn fine looking boat Jeff. I hated you reading the post. Now with photos I hate you even more. Damn, no disappointments is right as far as I can see. Any idea how much that boat weighs? How is the bottom layered up?

3. rwbailey05

rwbailey05 GO COUGS

Thats a fine piece of craftsmanship Jeff! If i was in the market i would def look more into it!

4. Itchy Dog

Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Home Page:
    Mumbles, not to worry- even with 200K, your Pathfinder will tow it no problem ; )

5. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Itchy Dog, my Pathfinder will tow a Ford Monster truck. I asked about the weight and bottom because I've recently been to some "river lauches" that are really drop it here and drag that sucker to the water some 50+ yards away. I drug my buddie's heavy fiberglass boat from the drop zone on the Hoh Oxbow to the water solo and that sucked big time.

Plus if I use it in the lakes so I can take my girls along I'll be solo and want something one scrawny punk like me can handle. What I can't handle is fitting it into my budget. Sorry Jeff, intersted as hell, but can't do it. Best of luck moving that beauty.

6. Buck

Buck "Ride'n Dirty."

Jeff, beautiful boat.

7. jeffcycle

jeffcycle New Member

Thanks for all the interest, I am not quite sure how much the boat weighs but I am thinking in the 200 to 250 pound range. As for the bottom, it is plywood finished in Varnish. But I just bought the epoxy kit and the cloth which is new to fiberglass the bottom. I hve about $300.00 in materials alone just waiting for application. The boat as one can see has a ver small flat at the transom that will accomodate a electric motor which pushes it nicely along in a lake. I also have a like new Mikota Electric trolling motor for sale seperate from the boat. Email me if you have any questions. Thanks, Jeff@ironclad.net

8. jeffcycle

jeffcycle New Member

OK folks so what price does it take to sell this boat? I have a new Montana Boatbuilders 16' Freestone Guide and don't need the old boat. Make me an offer. Jeff

9. Mr56Jeep

Mr56Jeep Because I can

That thing is a work of art... I wouldn't want to take it out for fear of scratching it.....

10. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Home Page:
    jeff, that's a great price on that boat. I'm just thinking with the economy people just aren't spending. For the looks of that boat, that's a fair price. I may be wrong, but if I was in the market for a wooden boat I'd easily pay that for your boat.

11. Dave Hartman

Dave Hartman Strip'n Flywear

Home Page:
    Jeff, PM sent.

12. jeffcycle

jeffcycle New Member

Thanks for your response, did you get my PM? The boat is still for sale if anyone is looking for a real nice drift boat and trailer set up. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.