Drift Boats

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Hob, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Hob

Hob northwest flyfisherman who lives in the desert

Home Page:
    Ok.. I'm looking to buy a used drift boat... it'll be my first, so I don't want to spend too much as I know it'll get some abuse. :D

I've been looking in all the boat magazines and have been doing searches online, but I haven't found any luck. Any ideas? I've gotten advice on all the different types of boats, at this point, I just want to get into a boat that is still solid, but not pay in excess of 3K.

2. East Fork

East Fork Active Member

Keep doing what you are doing. Something will come up, particularly in the winter. Be patient and you can find a good boat for $3,000.

Also, check the classified on this web site and the newspapers, Nickel Ads, etc.

3. Joshw

Joshw Tamer of Trouts

Here is one for sale in the classifieds (Boat) ...not sure what kind of condition it is in but well in your price range.

Josh

4. nomlasder

nomlasder Active Member

5. C wigg

C wigg New Member

Hob,

The boat that was mentioned above is still for sale. I haven't had anybody come look at it so far and it has been posted for two weeks :confused: . It is in good shape and for a $1,000 it is the best deal you're going to find. I'm selling it cause I don't have a good place to store it and I just had shoulder surgery (can't row). I'm in Seattle if you got time to take a look. Would definitely be worth your while.

-C wigg