Dry Falls Meeting Update?

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Dan Soltau, Mar 2, 2005.

1. jabseattle

jabseattle jabs

Roper,
    Backyard is right it just won't be the same if you don't go.

Yard,

So I'm not good enough to night fish with you, huh. We are going to light up the night this year :ray1:

I'm out heading east for some fishing with the rest of the crowds or maybe not :rofl:

2. Backyard

Backyard SANCHO!

Oh sh!t I forgot.. last year you were always out to the bitter end with us.! Yeah jabs we will light it up for sure. Good luck this weekend. :beer2:

3. Backyard

Backyard SANCHO!

Hell yeah lets do it... Glow in the dark line? Now this i gotta see.

4. Irafly

Irafly Indi "Ira" Jones

Friday I'll be finishing up three days of 5th grade environmental camp with my students. I won't have a voice, but I should pull in sometime late on Friday. I'll fish Saturday and Sunday with my new deep water chironimid patterns. Check out the Early Lake Fly Swap.

IRA..

5. Dan Soltau

Dan Soltau New Member

I will definatly be out there casting into the night, something i wouldnt turn down at least. I can bring another extra tube and fins and if anybody needs one or four i can get more. Pop me an email if you need one and i can just bring over friday. Sounds good :thumb:

6. Matt Smith

Matt Smith On the river Noyb

I'll be there Late Thursday or early Friday and fish, fish, fish. Then I gotta high tale it back to Everett so I can take my kids to go see the Wiggles. :thumb:

7. East Fork

East Fork Active Member

There is also going to be a bass tournament in Banks Lake on the 23rd. Busy weekend!

8. Chris Allen

Chris Allen Member

I figure I'll come out of my lurkeriness on this messageboard and come out and meet you all. I'll be the one with the wal-mart pontoon who keeps swearing at his casting ability. I've never been to any of them there lakes up there.

9. Zen Piscator

Zen Piscator Supporting wild steelhead, gravel to gravel.

Home Page:
    I will be there with stripedbass44. Im gonna be fawkin shot from about 3 weeks of fishing and little school between montana, arkasas, and spring break. Maybe i will just sleep all day and catch fish in the wee hours of the morning when everyone else is passed out infront of the fire. Watch yourselfs, i may be pretty tired...but i can still heat up a can of lukewarm water and watch people piss their pants after i dip their hands in it. Not that i would, im sure Chris can run faster than me. What about Old Man?

Peace,
    Andy

10. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

When I was as young as you are,I could go all day and night with little sleep. What's up with this generation. All they want to do is sleep. You will want to sleep when you get as old as I am. But I can get by with as little as 4 hours,but after a few days I will crash. It isn't pretty.

Jim

P.S. I'm sleeping in a locked trailor :p :p :p

11. Islander

Islander Steve

Yea but Brodie has the key, and I have a crowbar. :p
    Hey Jim, If you guys are really coming up on Wed. I might have to get up there sooner to make sure you do some fishing. :beer2:

12. ceviche

ceviche Active Member

It looks like there's a chance I can make it too! Not enough union work and a pee-trickle of unemployment bucks just might put me in the cross hairs of a bunch of fly-flinging hosers. Sounds like dangerous fun! I hope to see you blokes there! 22nd through the 24th are the days, so I can see myself doing more than just one of those. Look out!

13. Chris Allen

Chris Allen Member

Now that Spring Break is over, and I just about lost all my nymphs to the submerged rocks and trees back in Arkansas, I'm re-stocking my fly boxes again for the year. If anyone can clue me in (PM?) on what flies and sizes I should be bringing, I'd appreciate it.