Dry Falls outing, clave, whatever

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Whitey, Apr 9, 2003.

1. hikepat

hikepat Patrick

I should be rolling in around 7PM Friday night. If I do not find your camp Friday I will see you on the lake Saturday. Sorry I do not have a cell phone in case I do not find you all, but if you see a Dodge Dakato with a red small Kayak sticking out the back it is I. I look foward to fishing with the group: No one better tell the fish or the local cops we are coming. beer2

2. Irafly

Irafly Indi "Ira" Jones

I just returned from seven days of fishing over there (To tired to give a full report now, look for it tomorrow), and camping if it resembles anything like last weekend, will not be an issue. Plenty of places.

As the days progressed, and the weather warmed up, so did the fishing. I'm bobber watcher with a blue Waterskeeter and a red dry bag.

I'm heading over on Thursday evening with a friend of mine from Minnesota. I don't think we'll camp in the park if we can score a more wind protected spot further down the road. If not we'll be there. I'm in 2003 Toyota Tacoma Forest Green with a matching canopy.

I look forward to meeting some of you.

IRA..

3. Backyard

Backyard SANCHO!

Count me in!
    Does anyone going have a contact cell number? I will be doing this trek solo, so it would be pretty boring boozing it up by myself.

~cHris

4. topflight121

topflight121 Josh Pearson

I'll be there with bells on. I'll be showing up at the crack of dawn on Saturday morning. If ya want a cigar ask.

I'll be wearing my lucky Stetson fishing hat.

cheers

josh

5. MacRowdy

MacRowdy Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan

Home Page:
    Topflight, bring another christmas ham. Backyard, bring some bunny leeches cuz you can match any hatch with one of those. Old man Jimbo, bring your grouchy self. Pwoens bring your old man so roper and jim have someone to hang out with.

Someone bring a guitar. Someone bring something warm and toasty for whitey to drink. He is the funniest kid when he gets a little in him. (remember at the ford) hahahaha

I really look forward to meeting you fellas who have yet to hook up with Team Rugged. Roper will be there selling patches. :) hehehehe

MAC

6. bhudda

bhudda heffe'

schmokin'reel

hey ! do you need a tube for this lake? could make or brake my decision here. help.:dunno thanks-bhudda

7. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

Home Page:
    from what I know, YES?? But this is from what I have heard??

hope to see you there??

~Patrick ><>

8. Whitey

Whitey Active Member

I can loan you a float tube. But I only have one pair of fins, and thier gonna be on my feet. Anyone got a spare pair of fins for MR. Bhudda?:dunno YT

9. Greg G

Greg G New Member

Can me and my brothrt-in-law come along. he is a lot better at fly fishing than me, but I am learning. Can we use a small boat? I have a 10' livingston I cold bring.

Thanks Greg :beer1

10. Greg G

Greg G New Member

Fisrt message posted inthe wrong area, sorry. i was wondering if my brother in law and I could tag along. I am wanting to get away for the weekend. What type of flies and line do we need to bring. I have a 10' Livingston I can bring.

Thanks Greg

11. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

Home Page:
    No problem Greg...we look forward to meeting up with the both of you. Look for a red Ford F150 w/matching canopy and a black gmc 3/4 ton...this should be base camp for the outing?? We will be there early friday afternoon in the state park. I was told sinking and floating lines, along with chironomid flies and on top of that I also heard boatmen and scuds and buggers will sometimes work?? im not sure on the boat??

cya Friday

~Patrick ><>

12. bhudda

bhudda heffe'

schmokin'reel!!!!

Whitey, ill take you up on that. i thank you very much for your generous offer! ill track down some fins for sure and look forward to meeting you:beer2 ill most likely be driving over after work around 7pm fri. and campin prior to the dry falls area and be there in the morning sat break o dawn' im driving in an old honda civic / cream colored, and ive taken notes as to the other members cars and what to look for so if i havent met any WWF folks by 10am and you see a distraught angler screamin' WHITEY:eek: thats me , the guy w/ the pierced nose! ive never been there so im really excited to meet everyone and dont no one laugh at my rod, or ill tell lies of how i lost my really expensive one..j/j :smokin bhudda

13. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

Home Page:
    Hey Bhudda....push the Honda faster, or feed the mice some steroids, and meet us for the evening festivals brotha!!! Givin ya a hard time on the Honda cause I own one also but seriously push it so you can camp out with the gang :thumb we wont make fun of your rod ;)

~Patrick ><>

14. bhudda

bhudda heffe'

schmokin'reel!!!!

all kidding aside PW i feel ya :beer2 it only goes 50 up the pass and thats w/ no passengers ..haha. how long do ya think it would take to get there? i looked at the mapserver but? bhudda

15. bhudda

bhudda heffe'

schmokin'reel!!

how long time wise does it it take to get there.