• April 22, 23, 24

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • April 29, 30 & May 1

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • I don't care I'm not going

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually, any time that has the majority happy about it is fine by me. Is there a proposed deadline that a firm date will be announced? Jim.

Thanks BY. I assume that since this trip we will be in a state park and not a private one there will be some changes in behavior. Some that come to mind are no bonfires, no 7 kegs of beer, no live band, no light stick war and no hide the dead raccoon in Backyard's cooler. Sounds like this may actually be a fishing trip. Jim. :beer2:

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Well last year there was a semi bon fire. And we had the burning of the chair. If I would of had a gun we would of had a dead raccoon. The damn thing ate my loaf of bread and tried to eat my pop tarts. I now use a plastic container instead of a cardboard box. And as for beer,well there was enough of it around with a little Vodka and Jim Beam around also.

Ah, ptyd. Time to just kick back and relax. ptyd

Jim

Matt Smith

On the river Noyb
Alright, I'm in! The Warden said I could go. I voted on the middle weekend but really any weekend works for me. I start three day weekends next week, so I hopefully can get in some practice and new patterns hammered out before we kick some maple leaf butt. :cool:

Well considering my work schedule and the fact that it can go over the 6 weeks, I have no clue if I will be making it. But, if I am in town, be sure that I will be there to crash the party

josh :beer2:

Mike McCluskey

Macker of the Clan Campbell
I believe that I can make it any of the weekends, and SWMBO would be along with me.

Did I mention my other hobby/obsession is brewing/zymurgy? I have many cornie kegs full of beer, wine, and mead.....would that be something good to bring along?

Macker