Dry Falls

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by XstreamAngler, Apr 24, 2006.

1. catdaddy027

catdaddy027 Banned or Parked

Who put me in my tent?????

2. jabseattle

jabseattle jabs

Dude we didn't know you would make it back to your campsite let alone in your tent..If you made it in your tent than that's impressive...

We you get back in town next shift let's go fish

3. catdaddy027

catdaddy027 Banned or Parked

Sounds great, man...Be back around June 1, I'll drop a pm at you when I'm around.
    Chris

4. XstreamAngler

XstreamAngler ...has several mistresses.

Home Page:
    Thanks to JAB-Hell yes lets fish! You really work too hard to find them secret places! It's really much more easy!

Here are my shoutouts (in no particular order)

Scoones, Word! Get a 5th wheel!
    IBN, Please! You call THAT smoking?
    Buddha, Where were you, IBN sucked balls.
    Zen, I dont care what Yard's girl said, I liked your tits!
    TightLine, Word! You came hard with the coffee, the good conversation and the DOPE family car!
    TightLine's Brother, I'll party with you any day bro!
    Yard's Girl, Rochelle, Richelle, Michelle, does it really matter, you never cease to amaze me with your liver!
    Yard, same deal! Nice Tics! Im always down! Even it if does NOT involve the town slut or the exchange student from the Ukraine that lives on the corner in the red house!
    IBN, Did I mention? PUUUUUHLEASE!
    Charlie, I have no clue who you are, but you spending 15 hours looking for your long lost jacket had me rolling.
    Hutch, Dope dog! Dope work on the guitar!
    WHOEVER set up the kitchen and ROCKED the tacos, et al et vir. I OWE YOU BIG TIME, that was the poop!
    To the two bottles of Makers Saturday night! THANKS! I was CRUNK!
    FlySHopKristen, ALWAYS dope to hang with the boss!
    Mrs. Scoones, Thanks for the Mac n Cheese, you still have my boots you lush!
    The tall guy that was camped with Zen, Great conversation! Lets go fish sometime!
    IBN, WOW!
    Ira? Was that you singing? Word up my brother!
    The old skinny grey guy who sat down next to me around the fire.....What was that?
    The Rock that crawled under my jeep at Zens Camp, HOW did you crawl under there and high center my hungover ass without me knowing?
    To all of those that I am sure I met, shook hands with and completely forgot your name within seconds of meeting you, hey! Word!

I hate lake fishing, it's just not for me, but If I can drop a drift boat in Dry Falls and row IBN all over in the dark, thats cool by me!
    The next day, snuck off with Yard, roped a nice bow on a Shiny Orange Comet and a nice brown on a Yard design leech (You want a streamer lesson kids, hang out with Yard, not only can he tie them like no other, he can fish them even better). And last but NOT least, shit, I forgot already!

SAK
    www.XstreamAnglers.Com
    www.HydeOutdoors.Com

5. Mufka

Mufka New Member

Thanks to all for the great party and conversation. Fun trip even though the fishing left something to be desired. In any case the outing inspired me to join the forum so I can harness some of this fly fishing knowledge.

-KJ (Tightline's Bro)

6. James Mello

James Mello Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"

The old dude who was skinny... Hedburner :) The man ties some pretty mean flies, and is one heck of a nice guy :)

7. jabseattle

jabseattle jabs

hahaha Mufka..Kevin nice to meet,party and fish with ya...Glad you made it out..I'm sure your big bro will get you out to another outing...hahaha mufka..hehehe.hahaha Yard cracked me up on that one....

8. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Hey,quit picking on my little buddy. He's a cool dude.:thumb: :thumb:

Jim

9. hedburner

hedburner Member

Mount Vernon, we're the Sketch in the heart of Ska
    Jeebus, I'm not that friggin' old! It was all those rock and roll years back sometime in the 60's or 70's or sometime.:cool:

10. Rory McMahon

Rory McMahon Active Member

Home Page:
    Sounds like like you guys had some crazy good times, it sux that i missed it. O well, theres always next year.

11. ibn

ibn Moderator Staff Member

Home Page:
    Holy shit, sak you killed me on saturday night, right when I was just getting to talking dirty w/alpine too! I woke up halfway out of my tent with a tent steak stuck to the side of my face, no pants on, and a jug of water half empty in my tent. Pissed I faded so fast, I drank wayyy too much wayyy too fast. Thanks for the paddling my fatass around, that meteor was the highlight of the weekend for me, I think the aliens landed.

12. Tightline

Tightline Brian Perry

Good times!
    Jabs thanks for making me lazy... I love being lazy and I hate fishing. It all worked out well.

Mufka please... you've got a lot to learn, and this is a great place to learn it. hee hee hee.

Scoones... great aim with the gravel... although a blind man could land a handfull of gravel in yards mouth after two fifths of whiskey.

Yard, make sure I'm there when the master plan for Scoones comes together.

Thanks for the food CatDaddy and Mello... good stuff.

Sak...you always bring the goods. Nuff said.

Hutch and Ira good stuff around the campfire.. and the dude playing the Harmonica!

Ira, thanks for the recycle... good fishing Karma coming your way... and way to polish of the bottle in the wee early hours....

It was good to meet everyone. Great time and can't wait for the next.

B

13. atomic dog

atomic dog Jive Turkey

That'd be me... It was cool to meet you. You've got some fuggin hilarious stories, man. Drop me a line if you're gonna be over here on the east side sometime.

I know that I met a bunch of you, at least briefly. I have no idea who you are on here, though. Real world names don't mean much when you're used to reading "internet names." :rofl:

And thanks to Backyard and Ibn for helping me polish the bottle of crown royal off. ptyd Otherwise I'd have probably finished it myself and not been able to crawl out of my tent in the morning...

14. XstreamAngler

XstreamAngler ...has several mistresses.

Home Page:
    Hedburner, I mean NO offense in that by all means, what I mean, what was that we enjoyed sitting there, it was wicked and threw me over the edge, could hardly stand after that, my hat is OFF to you my man!
    Atomic Dog, word! I am rarely on the Westside this time of year and am mostly East. I'll get in touch with you!

SAK
    www.XstreamAnglers.Com
    www.HydeOutdoors.Com

15. mike doughty

mike doughty Honorary Member

Home Page:
    Everytime there is an outing i feel like a seattle sports fan. there's always next year. sounds like another good time