Swap Dry Fly Swap

Tod Fossetta

Sorry, I'm not set up for that.
I'm done, but now comes the hard part, I sent a PM, I have the address, but I am a fly swap noob, so I don't know the rules, sorry.

OK, DUH, NEVER MIND, READ BIG ASS STICKY AT TOP OF PAGE TO LEARN FLY SWAP RULES!!!!!!!

NOOB, NOOBASAURUS REX, NOOBUS HUMUNGOUS, EL NOOBO GRANDE

Alrighty, I am an idiot this week. I screwed up the addy. Just ran out to the post office and sent them back out. They said they should be there tomorrow since I got them in before 3pm.

By the way, a note on fishing the klinkhammer. It is designed to have its body in the surface film and the parachute holds the indicator wing above the surface, so make sure not to dress the body of the fly with floatant.
Here is a picture of how the fly should look in the water.

Camo Clad Warrior

Tight Lines and Screaming Reels!
Update: Today is the due date , and I am still waiting on two sets of flies. Whits flies should be here tommorow and I have not heard any update on the others. I will wait for a couple of days and then continue on with the swap...with or without the missing flies. Thanks everyone for joining, and making this a pleasent experience. I should be posting another swap soon, so keep your eyes out...

Tight Lines
CCW