Swap Face to Face SRC Marine Worm Swap

Ed Call

First round was on me when I was the swapmeister...what say you about that swapmeister?

Awesome patterns all, Rob, tie some up and let's put them to the test...tell me when.

Yeah, The first beer that the swapmeister buys does taste really good! I think that next face to face swap should include a nice frosty half barrel. Up the ante a bit! :beer2:

Yeah, The first beer that the swapmeister buys does taste really good! I think that next face to face swap should include a nice frosty half barrel. Up the ante a bit! :beer2:
Ben - You mean like a "kegger swap"? Sounds like a good time! Next it will be a destination swap, meeting on some piece of water for the weekend to test out our flies, and of course we can bring our tying stuff to get creative! Throw the keg in there and sounds like good times :thumb: :beer1:

Matthew

Ed Call

Full set of sessile tube worms done. I have 1/3 of them with hooks and flouro leader attached. All I have to do is tie up the rest of the hook/leader/perfection loops. I've seen some really creative stuff in this swap. Kelvin, thanks for hosting this one.

kelvin

First round was on me when I was the swapmeister...what say you about that swapmeister?

Awesome patterns all, Rob, tie some up and let's put them to the test...tell me when.
Ed it's swapmaster not brewmaster
I am not buying everyone beer

Here's what I did work out though
we are going to vote on the BEST marine worm pattern either the one you tied for the swap or some other marine worm pattern you tied and you bring to the swap

best pattern wins a $25.00 gift certifacate to the Gig Harbor fly shop

in case of a tie (no pun intended)
person with picture of biggest fish caught on that fly wins

Ed Call

Kelvin, my drive is long enough I'll likely skip the beer (unless Rob is driving). I dig the idea of the gift certificate. You've stepped up the whole face to face swap thing! Well done my man, well done.

kelvin

I have 15 complete now working on the extras for Matt, AKA howdy doody, and who even else shows up

appreciate an update from everyone on where you are at with your ties
(according to board that's my job to ask)

Tides is calling me tomorrow to insure they have room for all of us

I am gonna take tha day off and hit some south sound beaches that day
anyone else up for some fishing before the swap?

I've been thinking about different ideas...so far not many of them have worked out. But I did whip up a prototype this last weekend. I will have to wait until the weekend to send you pics since i didn't take any, and I won't be home until Friday. It's got some red bunny, some black hackle, some grizzly and a stinger. Use your imagination...:D

kelvin

I've been thinking about different ideas...so far not many of them have worked out. But I did whip up a prototype this last weekend. I will have to wait until the weekend to send you pics since i didn't take any, and I won't be home until Friday. It's got some red bunny, some black hackle, some grizzly and a stinger. Use your imagination...:D

sounds great can't wait to see them

thanks for being in communication

tight lines

sean_k

Update as follows: I will start them as soon as I get back from a month in Lousiana. (around the first of july) But dont worry all flys will be done and fishable can't say they will be worthy of the gift card but fishability they will have.