Fantasy Fly Fishing Team / Contest

Jergens

AKA Joe Willauer
I feel as though I don't want to post photos untill the end of the contest....Is everyone else doing this as well??? Don't see many fish.

Also, Chris, Sandpoint Outfitters will donate five, $50 gift certificates for our online store to the winning team.
that sure sweetens the pot! i might have to cut luke and kraig!

junebug41

Junior Dave Monti fan
I think there should be a separate division called the JZM Division, for all the teams that have Jergens, Zen and Matney. It's gotta be at least 12-15 teams. You could even make it any team that has two of the three and build it up to like 30 teams.

Guys -- A little creativity? Come on!

Does everyone know there's no actual money on the line?

LBC

nymphing beads with a spey pole.
that sure sweetens the pot! i might have to cut luke and kraig!
iagree, I'm working nights, sleeping during the day, I go fishing when I'm awake, I'm waiting for some pics to be emailed to me from another dude, And I go fishing with that asshole KEM who forgets to bring the camera tonight, I landed a 6 lb. rainbow and he got a 3lb brown. WTF. On top of that I was too far away from the guy with the camera to get a pic of a 5lb cutthroat this weekend. WTF may as well trade. Oh and love the sombrero shots bro !!ptyd happy cinco de mayo mf'ers.

Shawnage

Shawn Bechtol
iagree, I'm working nights, sleeping during the day, I go fishing when I'm awake, I'm waiting for some pics to be emailed to me from another dude, And I go fishing with that asshole KEM who forgets to bring the camera tonight, I landed a 6 lb. rainbow and he got a 3lb brown. WTF. On top of that I was too far away from the guy with the camera to get a pic of a 5lb cutthroat this weekend. WTF may as well trade. Oh and love the sombrero shots bro !!ptyd happy cinco de mayo mf'ers.
do peeler photos count?

Oh stfu Luke, we both knew it was in the truck, both forgot it! Good day, no photos! Big mistake if were cut, were on it fo sho! Going back out tommorrow...

Added new species to the points list.

Remember that your photos must be in YOUR gallery in order to count.

For photos of sharks to count as points, you must be swimming next to them. :beer1:

junebug41

Junior Dave Monti fan
I caught a nice redside shiner this weekend, then I come here to check how many points it's worth and see that it's not even listed! This thing was a football, and taken rightfully on a swung soft hackle.