filthy animals

Krusty

I don't know about you, but the sound of running water does this to me everytime. At least she had the decency to flush.

GAT

Dumbfounded
Oddly enough, I've seen that happen while watching two deer cross a small stream that fed into the lake I was fishing.

I thought I had imagined it. Now I know it was for real.

For all we know, that's how the local deer always poop or pee. Something about the moving water... I guess...

Greg Armstrong

OldRodsHaveMoreFun
Oddly enough, I've seen that happen while watching two deer cross a small stream that fed into the lake I was fishing.

I thought I had imagined it. Now I know it was for real.

For all we know, that's how the local deer always poop or pee. Something about the moving water... I guess...
This is getting weird.
In the middle of an Idaho river last year, I watched as a cow moose ambled along the bank past the risers I'd been casting to. It waded into the river below me, then began wading towards me. I was getting a little concerned so stopped casting to observe and plan my getaway from the waist deep currents. The critter then crouched and took a dump in the river as it gazed at me with a strained look in her eyes, she then waded across and onto the far bank into the brush, much to the relief of both of us.
I don't know what the deal is - maybe they're trying to send us all some kind of message or something - like I said, all these reports tell me it's getting pretty weird out there. Not sure what it means...