Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Finally Happening

NFR 
6K views 64 replies 30 participants last post by  Jeremy Floyd 
#1 ·
Wanted all of you wonderful people who have rooted for me, and supported me all this time that the time has finally come. After 5 years of derailments, bullshit, and life events. May 10th this coming Wednesday I will be going under the knife and getting the much needed surgery that will fix the major issue that has plagued my health for so long.
Having hip replacement surgery at 33 years old is going to change my life for the better, and will finally allow me to get to those waters that I just simply have not been able to before. I also will be a better fishing partner. Those in my inner circle will never admit it but I know that I have been a burden, and I always felt it. No more.
Since the approval from insurance in March I have been ordered to loose as much weight as possible. Changing my eating habits to a healthy 1200 calories per day has allowed me to loose 22lbs since then, and I am still going. 3 weeks after the surgery it will be game on, and I will be going to my PT, and working hard at getting back to where I was.
Therefore, I am projecting that I will be rehab'd and back on the river this September.
Some of you may be wondering why I am airing this personal stuff out. Well, honestly there are alot of you that have been keeping an eye on the "DanielOcean Saga" as some of you have called it. There has always been overwhelming support, and encouragement from all of you, and wanted you all to know that this fall I plan on paying it all back.
For those of you that I have not met with yet, please please please, PM me. I would love to finally wet a line with you, and buy the beer as a thank you.

Thank you all, and I will see everyone soon.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.