FIrst Tube Fly

Why...you certainly have a nice round ball there BigE, A lot of people give glow bugs a bad rap, as far as not being a real fly, but trying to shape glow bugs isn't all that easy, especially very small one's, but you have done it very well. They are one of times I break out the curved scissors.

Are you going to give it a matching one? As you know....They do usually come in pairs.:)

cabezon

Sculpin Enterprises
Hi Mark,
A single ball is called the "Lance Armstrong". Just remember, if you add "juice" to your Lance Armstrong, it would be illegal in flyfishing only waters.

Steve

GAT

Dumbfounded
Funny cartoon, Gene. Unfortunately, the audience that will understand the joke is fast dwindling....

Steve
I know... that's why I indicated a date! :) Hell, I still remember the tube tester fixtures in the grocery stores that stocked all the most popular tubes.

It's a cartoon the Baby Boomers will understand.

I know... that's why I indicated a date! :) Hell, I still remember the tube tester fixtures in the grocery stores that stocked all the most popular tubes.

It's a cartoon the Baby Boomers will understand.
All to well Gene......unless you're a guitar player, they won't use anything but a tube amp, even the young guys.

I wonder what BigE has in mind for his awesomely round tube ball?