Fishin report

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by a_fors, Jan 26, 2013.

1. a_fors

a_fors Active Member

Fished the south sound today for rezzies. It was my first time doing so. Not a single bite, saw some fish moving around but in typical fish fashion they were about 10-20ft too far. I did have one chase my fly back to me but he wouldnt take it.I forgot my waders so I was limited to the boots I had in my truck. note I self, don't forget waders. However, it was a great day to be on the water, I was sweating in my sweatshirt!!!!! The sun felt good and the lack of wind even better! Better luck next time. Saw a handful of others fishin, one of them had hooked 1.

2. Eyejuggler

Eyejuggler Beech Nut

Home Page:
    Classic report for the times! Grats on getting out and having some fun. Been pretty much like that for me this year, but as usual optimism trumps :)

3. Dipnet

Dipnet The wanted posters say Tim Hartman

Yeah, it was an awesome day weather wise and the nearly full moon that came up over the water in the early evening was a great visual also! I tried off a local Kitsap area beach but found only one 12-inch SRC about an hour before dark. Did see some rezzies jumpin' a ways off-shore. A great way to spend a late January day, eh? :)