Fishing the Yellowstone National Park - Photo Essay

yuhina

Tropical member
Hi friends,
since I am too lazy to write a report... I will just let the photos speak for it's story... the fishing is good.. wildlife and scenic views are as expected...
attached few photos and video clip, if I have more time I will make more videos in the near future. Mark

early morning bless from the mystery fog

slough creek, a wonderful place to fish with wildlife... bear spray is always on board..

dancing with tantaka..

Ed Call

Mark, that is awesome. I think I recognize some strange characters that you seem to have run into on your trip from a bunch of gallery photos. The Yellowstone photographical report is amazing. Looks like a fun trip. ed

yuhina

Tropical member
Mark, that is awesome. I think I recognize some strange characters that you seem to have run into on your trip from a bunch of gallery photos. The Yellowstone photographical report is amazing. Looks like a fun trip. ed
Yeah, me and Bryan picked up some guides on the river and fish with them... and they seems are all very cool guys... : )

yuhina

Tropical member
Thanks for the kind words, my friends... it was so great to meet up with those old friends! The weather also play a big cooperative role in our great trip! Mark

Awesome report/photos. Thanks for sharing.

On a couple of occasions, it almost looks like you guys could have used a bigger net... there are worse problems to have:)

yuhina

Tropical member
Thanks my friends...
Ha... actually we did start with a bigger net, but it broke during the trip...
Don, a lot of buffalo and elk... but they are not available for "harvest"... : )