Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Flip

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  stewart dee 
G
#1 ·
I have picked up a Flip from Santa and its cool but how do you dub in custom music and chop up the film like those cool Tarpon vids from Florida. I can use the music provided and I think I can use my MP3 for custom tunes, just not real sure how to chop up the video to make it look like it has been staged over the coarse of a day all in a 3 or 5 min video. Thanks.

#3 ·
Depends on how deep you want to get into editng, but the Mac's got iMovie preinstalled and it works well, and I've had good experience with Pinnacle Studio - which will cost a bit - on WinPCs. I don't think the Flip software has that capability, it's decent but simple.

#5 ·
Windows movie maker can edit the Video from a Flip Camera. I got one too and I am trying to edit using a program called VideoStudio Pro and haven't quite got it to accept the video yet. The Flip does take great video considering the price, just don't jump around and move a whole lot or it will get jittery.. I think I am going to get one of their underwater housings (36 buck on Ebay, 49.99 from filp) and take it with me when I float the Yough river here in PA. I will see what else I can find to add music.

Roy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.