Fly Tying Videos

Hey everyone I have found a heap of really useful fly tying videos please follow the links below to see what I mean. I could have included more but my fingers were getting tired. Please let me know if they were useful to you all!

How to attach black thread when tying a woolly bugger. Learn how to go fly fishing with a woolly bugger fly in this free video on fly tying.

Tying a woolly bugger
How to attach the tail of a woolly bugger for fly fishing. Learn how to go fly fishing with a woolly bugger fly in this free video on fly tying.

Attaching A woolly Bugger Tail
What is a chanelle in fly tying? Learn how to go fly fishing with a woolly bugger fly in this free video on fly tying.

What is a chanelle in fly tying
Palmering a chanelle forward when tying a woolly bugger. Learn how to go fly fishing with a woolly bugger fly in this free video on fly tying.

Palmering a chanelle
How to mash bard and secure a hook in a vise to tie a woolly bugger. Learn how to go fly fishing with a woolly bugger fly in this free video on fly tying.

How to mash bard and secure a hook

Materials and tools needed to tie a woolly bugger for fly fishing. Learn how to go fly fishing with a woolly bugger fly in this free video on fly tying.

Materials and tools needed to tie a woolly bugger

Ok the list like goes for ever you will find plenty more fishing lessons at Pond Reviews.

I hope this post has been helpful to anyone who needs to learn how to tie fly knots. It sure helped me!

Thanks

Dan :beer2: