Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Fonts.

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Mumbles 
#1 ·
I was wondering why all of a sudden the fonts are so small. Could it be on my end or is it something new here.

#4 ·
Jim, you can hold the control key and hit the - or + key too. Find one that works well for your eyes so you can read all the birthday greetings that your fans sent your way!

#5 ·
Hey Mumbles. I got what I needed from the Boss. Just keep your two cents worth to your self.

I already told everybody here that I'm computer dumb. But I seem to pick up a little each time I'm on here. I now know how to turn one off.

#6 ·
Okay smart ass. Chris gave you one option, but his requires you to have a ROLLER wheel on your mouse. I don't use a mouse, I offered you another option. You don't like my option I'll refund your advice purchase price of NOTHING. Have a good day Jim, hope you are fishing, grouch.

Oh, and from a protocol standpoint, elderly wise but grouchy one...if you want input on something you post a THREAD. If you only want input from Commander Scoones, the Friendly Administrator, send him PM! Then no one else will come in and try to help your grouchy old butt!

#9 ·
Yes sir, Commander Scoones sir. Had to hit ctrl +++ to make sure I could read your message, no mouse and all.
Jim...grrr
Matt, you are not winning!

See 2/3rds of you at the Hoh Down soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.