Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For trade- Redington CPX 9' 6wt 4pc! Ideal beach rod, streamer stick, MINT!

T 
2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  formerguide 
#1 ·
So, I recently acquired this CPX rod. It was Redington's top-of-the-line rod last year, and is very fast, capable of throwing a lot of line. This rod is like new, cast 2 times, and comes complete with sock and tube. Not a mark on it, fully warrantied, this is a perfect beach rod where throwing long distances repeatedly is the norm. Comes with the saltwater anodized reel seat with woven graphite insert, and small fighting butt. Again, great stick for beach salmon or SRC's, also the right size for streamers out of a boat (I'd say upline it in that instance, it is very stiff and very fast.) Retail for this new was $299.

I am looking for any good trades. My ultimate goal, is to keep trading until I get a pontoon boat, so I'm listening to any good trades out there. I started all of this with a broken RS3 9' 5wt, was replaced with a brand new Redington Voyant when I sent it in for repair; I then traded the Voyant for the CPX here. So I'm hopeful I can keep trading my way up to a boat or something else cool! Thanks, will consider all trades.

Dan

See less See more
#4 ·

I have a mint, Airflo reel that matches perfectly. It's a 6/7 reel, will take a photo in the morning and post it. I'd definitely be interested in the Outcast. The reel was fished once on a switch rod of mine for about, oh, 2 hours. It has a Clouser 6wt floating line on it as it is, perfect for the rod.

What condition is the boat (how old? Wear?)

Thanks!

Dan

#5 ·
Here is the reel, as mentioned, it is an Airflo T6 reel. Fully machined, centerline disc drag, pretty sharp. Basically new.

I'll include the reel for anyone else interested as well for additional enticement. Again, any and all trades considered, end goal is something I will actually use, a boat would be nice but I'm open to suggestions!

Thanks for looking!

Dan

#6 ·
Bump!

Here's a little known fact... Bump, in is instance, is actually an acronym, and stands for Bring Up My Post. There you have it!

Anyway, still taking offers. Rod, or rod and reel, looking for trades only unless someone offers me some silly amount of money.

Want to end up with a boat, as mentioned, or something else I will use. Thanks for looking!

Dan

#10 ·
Its in very good shape. Warrantied it and came back with 3 new pieces including the cork. Prlly fished it twice since. Ill ship ya some pics this afternoon.

#11 ·
Do you shoot? I have some hunting stuff. If you throw a reel in, I may be willing to trade the rod for an outcast fat cat v boat.
Its in very good shape. Warrantied it and came back with 3 new pieces including the cork. Prlly fished it twice since. Ill ship ya some pics this afternoon.
Bump, not sure if either of you were still interested but I'd be game for either trade assuming condition is good! Thanks!

Also still open to any other trade possibilities!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.