Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Gallery issue trying to browse photos

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Chris Scoones 
#1 ·
I've searched around and can't find if this has been addressed or if the problem is just me. Whenever I go to the Gallery page, I see the usual 10 thumbnails of the most recent photos, and the option to see "1 day" "7 days" "14 days" and "all". However, no matter which of these options I choose, I end up with a page of about 20 thumbnails of the most recent photos, but no navigation buttons to go through earlier photos.
Is it just my browser (Firefox) or some new option I'm not aware of?

Thanks for any help.

#4 ·
Thanks for the help, Chris. I tried your suggestions, as well as a few others (logging out and back in, restarting the computer, etc) and I still get no options when going to 1, 7, 14, and all days. I noticed when I tried with IE7, selecting one of these options gives the same 20-thumbnail view, but I actually get logged out! It says "You must be a registered to use search on this site", even after I've logged in. Strange.

Poking around in IE7, I can log in, switch to the Forum and then select Gallery again and it logs me out - even if I select the "remember me" option. Hmmm. I'm stumped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.