Gallery steelhead pics????

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by Panhandle, Feb 22, 2007.

1. TallFlyGuy

TallFlyGuy Adipossessed!

Too Funny. Lots of love between Inland and Zen.

2. inland

inland Active Member

Nothing to do with anyone in particular. Just stating the facts as they are.

3. WaFlyCaster

WaFlyCaster Tricoptera

i also wanted to add that I not only enjoy taking pictures of the anomaly fish.. or the biggest/rare fish of any species ive caught but also if its a new territory to me... so like when i go on a weekend trip or week long trip to somewhere i havent fished before.. or rarely fish... and i catch a fish... i'll take a photo... but if im fishing my home waters which i might fish 35 times a year, its just not all that important in my opinion to document by photo each fish i catch... because throughout the course of the year season i might several fish that are virtually identical to each other. I also document my trips in a journal... its amazing how much you can forget in a few years... I used to think i never forgot anything when it came to remembering my fish stories... but as i get older.. my memory is fading!

4. Jason Baker

Jason Baker Member

Really? Have you done it? I've been on those streams and on more than one occasion I've seen one guy catch 2 or 3 fish within 30 yards of a guy how gets stunked. Must be luck????

5. gt

gt Active Member

some one asked about the fish handling rules. if you go to the wdfw web site, you will see the entire pamphlet online. first mention is p16, second statement occurs on p22. its in pdf format so i could not cut and paste. pretty straight forward, keep the fish in the water!!

6. hendersonbaylocal

hendersonbaylocal Member

WTF? Are you serious?

7. spanishfly

spanishfly Steelberg

Keep the pics coming Zen!

8. mike doughty

mike doughty Honorary Member

Home Page:
    kiss ass!:p

9. Mike Ediger

Mike Ediger Active Member

Skwala,
    What...you don't get enought abuse in your life fighting the moose and griz that you have to sit around and think up ways to start fights here? :confused: ;) You really are getting lonely up in the great white north. :rofl: Or maybe just too many Californios are still moving in on you raising your property taxes again...

10. OhioOutdoorsman

OhioOutdoorsman New Member

Thanks.

Guess I missed it in ONE HUNDRED TWENTY THREE PAGES of fishing regulations. Do they actually hand out these telephone books when you buy a liscence? I can't wait to buy mine.

Ohio has 17 pages.
    Pennsylvania who has diverse lake, coldwater, and saltwater fisheries like Washington has 35 pages.

I rest my case.

What is the friggin evidence that holding a fish out of water for a few seconds to take a picture decimates at fishery? If the fishery is that fragile, it should be closed to fishing period.

11. Panhandle

Panhandle Active Member

Jason, I'm confused by your question. have I had multiple fish days? yes... many, and they were all on the swing. I know Inland has more double digit days than those kids have had days on the river. Before you start calling people out, you should spend some time on this board instead of riding in on the coat-tails of your 19 year old idol. Westfly Jason?

12. mike doughty

mike doughty Honorary Member

Home Page:
    iagree

13. Panhandle

Panhandle Active Member

Mike, are you mad at me for guiding you on the most unproductive trip on the Kootenai ever.;) I'll make it up to you. I've got a seat in the boat for next weekend on the C-Fork. huh...huh...huh?

14. Mike Ediger

Mike Ediger Active Member

Adam, not mad, I am just looking out for you. If I hit the CF with you the boat would probably get blown upstream and shut out again (actually I have never seen you get skunked). While this might be normal for me, I don't think your reputation or psyche can handle fishing with me two weeks in a row.

15. spanishfly

spanishfly Steelberg

Maybe if you'd catch one in your lifetime I'd tell you to post them to :p