Getting out of flyfishing

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by yellowlab, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeamKen

TeamKen Member

payment sent :)

2. bhudda

bhudda heffe'

wow! that was fast, Paul sent out the 2 sage xp's and the hardy reels overnight and they just arrived! the reels do have some rough edges but they will do...... the rod case was dented but considering the savings on the rod ill let it slide. waiting as we speak to get the hitch receiver installed at u-haul so i can go pick up my new whaler baby!!!!! thanks again Paul, keeping it reel! he pm'd all the koreans 1st, then posted the items on classifieds:)

3. stewart dee

stewart dee Guest

Hey thanks for the drift boat she was better than you explained. Tight lines sucka.

4. Jim Ficklin

Jim Ficklin Genuine Montana Fossil

Sent you a check for all . . . it will clear after I win the lottery this weekend . . .

5. Thanks all for the tremendous response to the ads. I was offered an attractive offer from an avid Nigerian Fly Fisherman that said he'd Western Union me the funds once I sent him the shipping numbers for the container I'm sending him. Glad I was able to get the Clack and the Whaler loaded in the one container. I got a great deal! Thanks everyone and happy fishing.

6. Glenn Kramer

Glenn Kramer New Member

You are to be commended for doing your part to offest the U.S. trade deficit.

7. Jim Wallace

Jim Wallace Smells like low tide.

Cranberry Country...a glorified coastal swamp!
    No thanks. Those prices are too high. I just dug into my compost pile and discovered a wealth of large worms, so I'm going back to worm-and-bobber fishing. I think my 6 wt Fenwick "Iron Feather" would make a good worm/bobber rod.

8. Red's Fly Shop

Red's Fly Shop New Member

is the boat sold???

9. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Home Page:
    Yes. I bought it, but it sank while I was poaching the upper Sky yesterday. It's free to whoever wants to fish it out of there

10. I failed to inform you of the repaired hole beneath the rowers bench that was from when we rescued it from the Grande Ronde rock garden. A little bondo, duct tape and some Krylon go a long way...

11. winknot

winknot New Member

"Can you send me some pictures...?"

:beathead:

12. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Home Page:
    I've got one..

[​IMG]

13. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Yellowlab, awesome list. I'll PM you an offer for all that is left. I see there are no gear rods, downriggers and bit fishing stuff...you keeping that part of the collection?

14. Yes, I am Ed... But I do have a few other items that are left over from April 2nd:

Half case of Cliff Bars, my dog pee'd on them and the rats got to them in the garage, but a few of them are still ok if you don't mind dog urine and rat poop on the wrapper: $0.50
    Box of flyfishing magazines, they've been piling up on the bathroom floor and my wife says they've got to go, but most of the moisture damage is dried out by now $5.
    Pair of Capiline Long Johns with a stain in the crotch, when I thought I hooked into my first steelhead, but its turned out to be a log. I tried to bleach it out, and you can't even notice the spot anymore, more like an ooze stain than a splat stain. $10
    Various Down rigger balls that are tough as heck to cast for those damn Kings. The guys at Outdoor emporium told me that I needed these with a flasher and squid, I did have to send one of the Loomis rods back for warranty repair when I attempted the backcast and the rod shattered into 6 pieces. $5. Im still trying to tie up the flasher????!?!!!
    Box of Kimchee bowl Ramen, I can't eat anymore of that crap, $2. I'll throw in a few cans of Spam, its a good combo for those early morning steelhead outings.
    Pair of Bill Dance fishing goggles I paid, $20 for them at Walmart, but will take $3 for them.

I might be adding more stuff as I clear out my garage. Think I had a few Ari T. Hart reels, and about a dozen various spey rods: Meiser, CND, Burkheimer, and Sage. Anyone heard of a Spey company reel or a Sarcione? Well, I've also got a few of those lying around as well $I think $45 is a fair price.

PM me for more information, I also need to get rid of my truck as well, its only got 800 miles on it and I've added the espresso machine and the driver's seat shoulder massager.... thought it'd come in handy after catching a steelhead, but that never happened, so off it goes! I only used it once for a fishing trip to B.C., which I didn't catch anything but a cold. $10,000 Here is the website: http://www.earthroamer.com/

15. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Holy crap Paul, you are bringing the pure unadulterated goodness. I can't belive all that stuff has lasted three full pages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.