Going to Crab Creek who wants to come????

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Eric Denny, Apr 13, 2013.

1. David Dalan

David Dalan 69°19'15.35" N 18°44'22.74" E

You're fine. Email and the Internet are terrible mediums to convey emotion so when people are just chiming in sometimes it sounds like they're being critical, when they really aren't. When you get them to start typing four letter words about you, then you know you have really made it :p

Keep posting, throw up some pictures, it's all good.

flyfishingeric1 likes this.
  2. Eric Denny

Eric Denny Summer is over but I'm still fishing!!

I will have to put up pic but what I got the other day out of crab creek wasn't worth the pic.lol I"m heading over to idaho today maybe I can get something there worth the pic!!!

3. atomic dog

atomic dog Jive Turkey

We all love to see good stories told of fishing exploits and adventures. The size of the fish you caught has no bearing on worthiness of posting. Show us pictures of the big fish, little fish, no fish, the sky, the grass, the rattlesnake you almost stepped on, the tick that got itself lodged in your butt...okay, maybe not that last one.

David Dalan likes this.
  4. Blake Harmon

Blake Harmon Active Member

Don't feel like you always have to ask the board questions homie. There are quite a few fisherman in your area on the board that would gladly send u a response via personal message. And crab creek is no secret. Unless you've never fished it. Then of course your gonna think it's a gold mine. I personally would rather save the moving water fishing for different times of the year or hit the n.fork or St.Joe for cutts. Spokane isn't a huge way out from reopening either. I'd be glad to float ya once it opens on my self bailer.

5. Eric Denny

Thanks Blake and I will remember its not all about the questions. And I love the North Fork and Spokane. I haven't given the St.Joe a try yet but I can't wait to get over there and do that. And I'm always looking to go with someone. I also have a two man pontoon boat. So if your interested shot me a line.

Blake Harmon likes this.
  6. teedub

teedub Active Member

The problem with questions is you get answers - and everyone has one of those and, er - uh, well you know, other things.

7. dfl

dfl Active Member

Fly Fishing Eric welcome to the site. A few words of advise-free and worth it. Don't be afraid to post any question you have or name any spot you fish. Most of the folk on this forum are decent helpful types who appreciate you input, but we are gifted with a generous supply of shit heads, they're more to be pitied than censored, who will jump all over you no matter what. That has been proved to be the result of one of two factors. Either they experienced early and severe toilet training or they are trying to compensate for having teeny tiny peckers. Sometimes both. The latter tend to be the most vitriolic. So don't apologize or explain yourself. Keep the posts coming and have compassion for our members who take their little problems out on others.

Greg Price, gearhead and Eric Denny like this.
  8. Eric Denny

Thanks dfl I will have to keep that in mind. And I will keep it coming.

9. gearhead

gearhead Active Member

Spot on!

10. zen leecher aka bill w

zen leecher aka bill w born to work, forced to fish

38 posts and 1287 views. Should be a message there even a deaf man could hear.

Mike Ediger and McNasty like this.
  11. Thomas Mitchell

Thomas Mitchell Active Member