Good knews, indeed. But...I think someone should caution you about the dye. I was in the hospital in '09 and they put that stuff in me. My kidneys failed and had it not been for a very good renal specialist, I would be on dialysis today. It's toxic to the delicate lining of the kidneys. They don't tell you that because it make their job easier. What he told me was to never allow it so it's on my "allergies" list now and I will never allow it again. Be careful and stay safe. Good to hear you are still with us.