Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Help ( For the Kids!!!) with photoshop.

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Gone 
#1 ·
I am asking a favor from someone (anyone) on the board. I am designing a T shirt with a custom logo to hand out, and award to some of my wrestlers. I coach at Cascade high School, and want to reward some of the kids that put forth the extra time and effort.

What I am looking to do is design a Simple Logo, with somewhat of a complex picture. It sounds goofy, But I have a few ideas. Please PM me if you are willing to help me out. I can reward you with flies that I have tied, or my time in some way, shape, or form.

Thank you so much for any help.

Jesse Calderon CHS.

#2 ·
I suppose I should mention. All I need is a Picture of 1/2 a Human face, matched up with 1/2 a gorilla face. Sounds slly I know, But if you were a wrestler it would make sense!

#3 ·
2 minutes on google showed men "goriila man" graphics and another minute showed screen printeners for tshirts ect.
prices were about $3.00 per shirt for one color. and up.
looks fairly simple and there are a bunch of local shops that have done this before.
just watch out for copyrighted images.:thumb:

#4 ·
Thats what I was worried about. Another thing is, I wanted the gorilla image to be spliced to MY OWN face haha. Again, It would make sense if you were on my team. Thanks again for your efforts.

#6 ·
Jesse,

I wrestled so I can appreciate what you're trying to do ; )

I can also help you with the task at hand. For a short run of shirts
you're not going to get them real cheap if you want full color. Direct transfer may be the way to go and I can get some prices for you from a local vendor I do work with.

Send me a PM and let's see what we can do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.