Swap Hex Fly Swap

Ed Call

Cool! I have resisted fishing any of them because I wanted to know the photos were available first. If I bash the hell out of one, or lose one on a lunker I wanted to have a good photo to refer to. By the way, did I say how much I think this whole set of flies rock. The colors, dimensions, the overall "buggieness" just know these will be raking in the trout for sure.

Sorry about not having the photos up yet. Myself & Fly Punk just returned from our annual 2 week fly fishing trip to Canada. The fishing was great as well as having the time off. Now back to reality. Pictures will be posted soon.

TLL

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
Sorry about not having the photos up yet. Myself & Fly Punk just returned from our annual 2 week fly fishing trip to Canada. The fishing was great as well as having the time off. Now back to reality. Pictures will be posted soon.

TLL
Ah shoot, I have to go fishing in Idaho for the next 3 weeks...what a pity I won't be able to see the pics! :D

Okay Fellas. Photos are up in the Gallery!!! Sorry this took so long. Thanks to Fly Punk for taking the pics. I hope i got them labeled correct. Thanks to everyone that joined this swap. :)

TLL