Hohdown, March 19

Ed Call

Sg, totally in agreement with you on Jerry D not paying for anything more. Agree with the beer brewing boys not being part of the bonfire fuel supply also. My minimal contribution of lackluster around the fire entertainment won't carry me for long in life. As such I'm planning on bringing the HEAT, fire wood that is!

I'll be heading out on Friday the 11th. Will start setting up the big site we had last year. Sounds like there will be a few showing up on Tuesday. I'm doing a BIG pot of chowder on Wednesday. Going to try to bake some cornbread in the dutch over as well.

I'll be taking the driftboat. BUT I don't have anyway to tow/launch it once there. Anyone who wants to go for a drift just needs to supply the tow.

i want to get out there for a few days, but Im just not sure which few days I can make it yet. I might start out for a day or 2 on another river out there with less pressure, then migrate to the Hoh once Ive caught a few toads out of the ******* river.

Matt Smith

On the river Noyb
I'll be heading out on Friday the 11th. Will start setting up the big site we had last year. Sounds like there will be a few showing up on Tuesday. I'm doing a BIG pot of chowder on Wednesday. Going to try to bake some cornbread in the dutch over as well.

I'll be taking the driftboat. BUT I don't have anyway to tow/launch it once there. Anyone who wants to go for a drift jut needs to supply the tow.
I'll volunteer to tow the dragon boat, (insert matt truck joke here)

Havespoon

So there I was...
You bring as much or as little as you want. There will already be 6 or 7 5gal kegs of homebrew there. But I guarantee that there could never be too much.
If I don't make it back from San Diego in time, you have my permission to utilize my 5 gallon keg of Taji Mud and Jerry D. food payment to go toward the drunkenness and firewood for the good of the group.

Ed Call

Matt, I'll have my POS import available with a tow strap! Just in case we have a repeat of your domestic needing assistance.

Spoon...just get your ass back up here to fish.