Hohdown, March 19

I'm quite bummed that I can't make it to meet you guys...but I will be in a tropical place so that takes the sting off. I'm heading the the OP ten or so days later though so if you guys don't mind posting GPS coordinates of all fish hooked that would be great :)
I can picture the steelies now watching my pathetic fly swim by them while they think, "ha! we were just fooled by a bunch of real fishermen...you expect us to eat that?"
Have a great time!
Bob

I had planned on leaving monday morning and camping a few extra days. but right now im stuck in steelhead country with a broke down car. after waiting to hear what the damage was all weekend I have come to find that it would cost nearly what the car is worth to have it fixed. so i signed it off. and left it to the junk yard to have there way with. I am already looking at the purchase of a new rig. but two weeks is pretty quick and I dont know if I will have one by then. If any eastsiders have a spot in there car. I would be more than willing to split gas and anything else that was needed. Hopefully ill be driving over in a new truck! but if not. I still wanna be able to make it. anyways keep me posted if you know anything!

I wouldnt be against flying over to seattle and doing a ride share from their either.

Thanks guys

Blake

Ed Call

Power of the Internet. Will be interesting to see the varied wade and float tactics as well as how a group this big decides to spread out their pressure on the rivers and wild fish.

Power of the Internet. Will be interesting to see the varied wade and float tactics as well as how a group this big decides to spread out their pressure on the rivers and wild fish.
Gonna look like the splash and giggle section of the Deschutes, but with boats anchored sporadically...lol

My tactic is to roll out of bed 4-5hrs before the rest of camp gets their drunken asses up. I'll be balls deep in the river long before anyone else.

That way, nobody will know where I go either. It's a great plan.

My tactic is to roll out of bed 4-5hrs before the rest of camp gets their drunken asses up. I'll be balls deep in the river long before anyone else.

That way, nobody will know where I go either. It's a great plan.
I, too, plan on fishing my balls off. But if it's anything like my previous 12 days out there, that's all it will be. Looking forward to it though!