36. Nick Cameron
37. theonethatgotaway
38. Landon
39. James Mello
40. DonChilds
41. flybill (show up you wimp)

See less See more
#4 ·
Will be there, most likely Friday-Sunday (slim chance of Thursday evening arrival). Bringing food money, beer money, a tent, several rods, and whatever else is needed. (except a boat, for which I will hitch a ride willingly)

#5 ·
I'm probably coming late in the week (maybe Wed or Thurs) and staying through the weekend if all goes well. Probably bringing my 14' cataraft with room for rower and two anglers. Hoping that I'm not the only rower in the boat. Will contribute to the collective food and drink. Hope to bring some firewood. I'm not very fun around a campfire. I don't drink much. I don't smoke many cigars. I put very little pressure on fish of any type, least of all large brutish native fish. I hope that Jeff has room for me in the Super C and that he is all healed up. If Jeff can't tow his boat over but brings the Super C then he'll have one of the seats in my boat for sure. I travel with a black cloud, don't take it personal, rather you should adapt and overcome.

#6 ·
Thursday-Sunday
If you should to bring it. Its coming with me, except a boat.
Ill bring the single man and hope to rope a seat with someone else!

Look forward to meeting those who I haven't already!

-Blake

#17 ·
Are there better options for access and minimal expense as the Oxbow? It is a mosh pit in the rains for sure. Not bad for a bunch of fishy fools hanging around a camp fire. Not as good for the camp kitchen, tents and two wheel drive transports. Last year someone cool brought a little generator and some lights for the tarped off common area. The setup was righteous.

#20 ·
I will be there Wed-Sunday. My hall pass is already signed!!! I will be bringing the six tap jockey box, three kegs of homebrew, and my never relenting fishing stamina that will be focused on a rock just past the Oxbow launch. Would like a boat seat since my toon took a shit this year. If not...
Dibs on the watermaster!!

#25 ·
Ok. I should be there that Wednesday or Thursday. Stay til Sunday. My seats are pretty much full. Will do a food buy in later on. Will do the bacon bomb that first night I'm there. Heart attacks be damned!

#27 ·
I'm in Thurs. through Sun. I'll definitely chip in for chow and will also be glad to come up with a meal/side dish for one of the dinners. As time gets closer, we can coordinate with Jerry since he is now in...:thumb: May also bring a 5 gal. home-brew. :beer1: Pop-up tents, tarps, firewood, etc. are always in the rig. I could also use a seat for a day or two if available, otherise, I'll bring a solo 'toon. Can't wait...!

#30 ·
Tell me you have a buttload of ground elk and I'll make my all in one breakfast in my dutchovens. Some of you have had this. Made it at the two fly event. Its my elk hash concoction.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.