Swap Holiday face to face fly swap

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
Without looking at a map.... how do I get to Monroe from the Seattle ferry? ... or... I may drive around thru Tacoma possibly.
Thanks pals!

I have half of mine done but just got my truck totaled so I'm trying to get a new rig at the moment. Should have the rest finished next week.

So sorry guys but I'm going to have to back out. I had emergency surgery yesterday for a detached retina and I'm stuck in a chair face down for at least two weeks while I heal up. I am a real sight right now (no pun intended) with my chin in a cup and my computer below me, typing this. I can barely see the key board with one eye as the depth perception is non-existent. I have eight flies tied and may be able to get the others done if I can figure out a way to get my vise in front of me but driving is out until I get some vision back in my right eye so I'll hve to mail them. Kelvin, can you please send me an address where I can send the flies?

Richard, actually my doctor said it was okay as long as my head is in the down position. There is a gas bubble inside my eye holding the retina in place. When that disapates I'll be somewhat good to go but it takes a couple of weeks to leave. The glare doesn't bother me because I'm looking through the gas bubble. Everything is just a blur in the eye. Saw him yesterday morning and everything is going well so far. I have a special two way mirror below my chin that allows me to watch TV etc. I don't recommend this to anyone. Take really good care of your eyes. I did and it still happened.

Ed Call

Officially out of contention for this one. I'll be working for the girls' musical theater production. There are five shows that weekend, two are on the 4th.

Ed Call

Colton...really? That could be the understatement of the thread. I'm sure when Kelvin reads that I dropped out due to productions at www.kcmt.org that he'll toss me his address. Besides, me not coming makes voting me out totally unnecessary so FlyBill will be happy!