Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Hopper/Dropper swap

Swap 
6K views 74 replies 10 participants last post by  mike doughty 
#1 ·
If there is any interest and with summer coming up, i thought there might be some interest in what would really be a terrestrial or something similar/dropper set up type of swap. i know there are several swaps still going on so i wasn't sure about this one just yet, but the deadline wouldn't be until the end of june, maybe the 30th or so. being that each individual would be tying 2 flies we will keep this swap to probably 8 people.

we have:
myself - mine r done
chadk - flies are in
ringlee - flies are in
toddsbernina - flies are in
james mello
rockstar caddis - flies are in
nova
gitto wales

#5 ·
mike doughty said:
If there is any interest and with summer coming up, i thought there might be some interest in what would really be a terestrial/dropper set up type of swap. i know there are several swaps still going on so i wasn't sure about this one just yet, but the deadline wouldn't be until the end of june, maybe the 30th or so. being that each individual would be tying 2 flies we will keep this swap to probably 8 people.
Count me in ;)

#12 ·
I am assuming chad that your post means you are in and if that is the case then we have 8 and will call it good. 1 terrestrial and 1 dropper of choice, prefferably something that would fish well during the summer. most here know how a swap works but for those that don't, everybody will tie 8 sets of flies and mail them to me, including a couple of bucks to mail them back, except nove and rockstar, i will just give them theirs on the river. gitto wales you will have to find out what the shipping cost is to mail yours here and include that amount for me to mail them back. once i have all the flies then i will mail them back to you. remember the deadline is june 30th so we have plenty of time to get them done. i will remind you ladies on occassion that we are in the middle of a swap. the sooner they are done the sooner you get them back. if i have forgot anything then let me know. jerry is your fly pattern implying anything? i will pm everybody my mailing address

#16 ·
right mine are done. that took me about 45min tops :p ,will post them off this week im just stuck on the postage side of it now im not sure if i add british stamps they will work. any one no??? if not how can i do it?? no point sending british £££'s

cheers gitto :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.