NFR How to watch Seahawks?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Dave Evans, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Football. What a waste of time. After all those College bowls, I'm sick of football.

But my being here in a third world country(Montana), I can never get their games. All I get to watch is Denver

2. Tim Cottage

Tim Cottage Formerly tbc1415

The old antenna on the roof can still pull in digital channels if the signal is strong enough. It doesn't have to be a "digital" antenna. Cable is not available were I live and I don't think the cost of a dish or cable is worth the money given the content so I just use the old antenna on the roof. I did add a second high power, strictly digital antenna a year or two ago but it only pulled a few more channels most of which are either 24hr religion or broadcast in spanish. I wish I understood spanish because the programing looks every bit as good as most of the english speaking broadcasts.

Aiming the antenna is critical to reception. A few degrees one way or the other can make a huge difference in both quality and quantity of received channels.

TC

3. Olive bugger

Olive bugger Active Member

There is only one way to watch football games, college or pro.

With a cold beer in hand.

4. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

I'm not really a beer drinker. So that leaves me out.

5. fifafu

fifafu Guest

My digital rabbit ears sit on the floor behind my TV and brings in Hd quality Fox, ABC, NBC and CBS. It also picks up SWX a regional sports network for Ams vs Chiefs games, high school games, Central football games , etc...It also gets a couple of religous channels and 3 PBS channels as well as a spanish channel beside the PBS in spanish.

It's a no brainer. We have the exact same set up at the golf course. Digital rabbit ears. RCA $14.99 at Fred Meyers.

6. jeff bandy

jeff bandy Make my day

Commy basturd!;)

Steve Call and Islander like this.
  7. wa_desert_rat

wa_desert_rat Active Member

Home Page:
    Let me get this straight... watch a bunch of guys who don't live in Seattle (and who wouldn't even know where Seattle was if they weren't paid too much) play a game that will make their senior years a complete misery in a stadium taxpayers paid for get while they're told "we're number 1" by 50,000 people who will be too drunk to find their cars by the time the game ends?

Ok, I'll watch. What the heck. :p

Craig

8. Rod Wittner

Rod Wittner Active Member

I'm with you, Yard Sale. GO NINERS!!!

9. freestoneangler

freestoneangler Not to be confused with Freestone

Right after shooting a few rounds of trap and cleaning up the gun. No pick today as the Redskins were my dad's all time favorite team (I still have one of his ball-caps hanging in the garage) and the Dolphins are mine. Best of luck to both.

10. Nathan B

Nathan B Love em and Leave em

11. jeff bandy

jeff bandy Make my day

Sure didn't start out looking to good. What was up with that roughing the passer call.

12. Porter

Porter Active Member

A win is a win! Not a pretty start but they played ball a full four qtrs and came out on top. I sure do hope RG3 is ok. Why I love these running QB's their shelf life is much more limited. I believe Andrew Luck will be playing long after RG3 and RDub3 are done. Luck is a 15 year guy. The others are 7-8 at best and injuries might bite in to that. RG3 at 32 will not be near the QB he is at 26. Andrew Luck might be at his best 30-35 years of age.

Seahawks, minus any major injuries or incidents, should be a very very very good team for the next 3-4 years. I hope we get at minimum one more trip to the SB.:)

13. Porter

Porter Active Member

I also was amused to read that the Washington Redskins thought highly of Wilson and he was targeted in their fourth round. They took Cousins after Seattle took Wilson in the 3rd. Funny how things work out. And this is why some players who are very good never get a chance. If Wilson had been drafted by them he would be a back-up for the next three years at minimum and we all would be deprived of seeing a very good Quaterback in the NFL playing. Now what to do with Flynn? Never mind...we still have Atlanta to deal with.

14. Kyle Smith

Kyle Smith DBA BozoKlown406

Go Hawks! It was nice to have the pain of cabin fever temporarily replaced by a near panic attack and a big win!

15. jeff bandy

jeff bandy Make my day

Porter, Whats up

with the ballerina avatar?