Swap Humpty Dumpty Swap

And I'm a little unclear based on your description on the first post... Are we tying 13 flies... one for each person, or are we doing 2 per person, and its up to us if those two are the same or two different patterns?

And I'm a little unclear based on your description on the first post... Are we tying 13 flies... one for each person, or are we doing 2 per person, and its up to us if those two are the same or two different patterns?
13 at the minumum. it's your choice to tie 26. they can be the same, but different would be great.

Ed Call

We're gonna have to GTG and have some sort of Dan Deacon fish dance off:

I see Evan in a kelly green shirt near center just right of the dance area. Jesse is two dudes away to the right (he's taking a knee) and I'm sure that was Stewart Dee that bounced into the screen wearing some bright yellow and orange getup. Where were the strippers?

Camo Clad Warrior

Tight Lines and Screaming Reels!
I see Evan in a kelly green shirt near center just right of the dance area. Jesse is two dudes away to the right (he's taking a knee) and I'm sure that was Stewart Dee that bounced into the screen wearing some bright yellow and orange getup. Where were the strippers?
Lol good call