Hunting Permit Drawing Results Out

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by Shawn Seeger, Jul 13, 2006.

1. (NFR) Hunting Permit Drawing Results Out

Cool, thanks for the info Josh.

There is still a general season for deer/elk and bear though, Right? Also If it is a modern firearms season, can you still use a bow? Most of the places I've seen nice deer and bear a rifle is pretty much useless anyway.

2. Josh Benjamin

Josh Benjamin Member

(NFR) Hunting Permit Drawing Results Out

still a general season as always
    don't know about weapons but i believe so, the only thing i would assume is if you are hunting in modern season with a bow, you would have to meet the hunter orange requirement, i think 400 square inches and visible from all sides, so not sure how you would fare getting into bow range wearing orange

3. (NFR) Hunting Permit Drawing Results Out

I've managed to pull it off a few times. Of course that was in a state where the deer counts are up there with mosquito counts.

4. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

Now you guys know why I only hunt grouse and upland game in general. Go anywhere, shoot what's open. It's too bad dove is only a couple of weeks long though.

5. Josh Benjamin

Josh Benjamin Member

ROPER-
    I'm thinking i'm gonna join up with you on that thinking. it's a gigantic pain in
    the arse sometimes. i like my general deer area though, plus there's birds too.
    what area are you shooting doves? always wanted to try it as long as it won't interfere with my new turkey hunting addiction.
    :beer2:

6. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

Around Oroville, but they're all over. Mourning dove season is usually Sept. 1 to 15...bring your 20 or 28...:thumb:

7. gearhead

gearhead Active Member

WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO:thumb:

Thanks WABOW! I checked my Wild I.D.# AND I too, have been selected for, not one but three! Margaret Bull Elk, Multi season Deer, and a B tag for a Doe as well, Wow, 'bout damn time! when it rains it pours, Thank you for the link! OMG, whaaaaaaaa-hoooooooo, or as the Brazilian says, GooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Thank you for the link, you really made my day :rofl: