Identify this fish.

"Identify" MORE PICS FOUND!!

This pot needed stir'n. Black gums, spots on tail.:eek: I talked to a striper guide this morn'n at the dock and he's landed 2 Coho in one week in the delta.

king. kings used to be up there but have all kind of gone extinct but this could mean that they are coming back which would be a great thing!

One-third of the guys on here are 100% sure it's a coho.
One-third of the guys on here are 100% sure it's a Chinook.
One-third of the guys on here are 100% sure it's an Atlantic netpen escapee.
A statistically insignificant number of guys think it's something else more interesting.

The only thing this thread really tells us is that 66.67% of the posters are 100% convinced about being 100% wrong.:rofl:

A statistically insignificant number of guys think it's something else more interesting.

The only thing this thread really tells us is that 66.67% of the posters are 100% convinced about being 100% wrong.:rofl:
lol Awesome. Best post I've read in a while.

NomDeTrout

Fly Guy Eat Pie

this concludes that i am correct. squawfish.

Ed Call

Freaking AWESOME jackchinook!:rofl:

A statistically insignificant number of guy (1) has no freaking clue at all.:rofl:
That's me, you got me man, you got me.

Richard E

This pot needed stir'n. Black gums, spots on tail.:eek: I talked to a striper guide this morn'n at the dock and he's landed 2 Coho in one week in the delta.
Man, if it weren't for those gums, I'd be sure it's a chinook! The tail looks more 'nookie than coho . . .

Just received emails from three different folks with letters following their names and Icthys specialization. I invited each to sign up to respond... Maybe they will.

Without coaching two said 100% Atlantic and for the reason I believe it is an Atlantic. The third is leaning heavy to Atlantic, but thinks it could conceivably be a chinook. All three said no on coho.

I refrained from guessing on the test photo because most of my texts include pyloric caeca as keying steps and I have difficulty counting them from the photo... I certainly think I know what it is, but am not in a guessing mood.
art