I'll break the ice

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
I have been super excited about finding coho from the beach this year after Nick introduced me to the possibilities last year. I even plan to explore on my own a bit. I have decided that I will catch one under an indicator this year. When I do it will completely revolutionize the game, I'm telling you, it is on! ;)

golfman44

5-Time Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
I have been super excited about finding coho from the beach this year after Nick introduced me to the possibilities last year. I even plan to explore on my own a bit. I have decided that I will catch one under an indicator this year. When I do it will completely revolutionize the game, I'm telling you, it is on! ;)
Ira if im not there when that bobber drop I'll be so mad... I've seen a src hit your bobber, up next is a dime bright coho

Gas is on me

Chris Bellows

Your Preferred WFF Poster
I have decided that I will catch one under an indicator this year. When I do it will completely revolutionize the game, I'm telling you, it is on! ;)
just to piss you off, i'm gonna tie up some krill flies and get a coho on the indicator out at swiftsure this summer. then i will own the seminar circuit.

the funny thing is that an indicator out there during the krill hatch would catch far less fish than a clouser or popper... so the indicator would be the jedi way ;)

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
just to piss you off, i'm gonna tie up some krill flies and get a coho on the indicator out at swiftsure this summer. then i will own the seminar circuit.

the funny thing is that an indicator out there during the krill hatch would catch far less fish than a clouser or popper... so the indicator would be the jedi way ;)

How do you know? Have you tried a krill pattern worked under an indicator in a specific zone versus a clouser? You doing it before me would just make me envious, it wouldn't piss me off. The thing that would piss me off would be not being there when it happened.