Steve, when I get around to the photos, I'll throw in a shot of one. Its nothing special. Besides adding some red hackle fibers to the tail, I clip the mallard flank on the very bottom to make room for a short red beard. That's not necessary, but I did that to help my fly ride upright. Otherwise it resembles a Knudsen Spider. I lost all my good ones (only tied up a few...bad habit of mine is to tie up minimal # before a trip... one extra is usually good enough), except for one trolling version with a gold beadhead. I discovered that I could troll at a high paddling speed on my way into the back of my local estuary and get strikes, so I whipped up a couple with beadheads to help 'em stay a little lower in the water column. I think I might try dragging a gurgler on the surface this year, when paddling. Going thru my supplies... I have used up all of the larger natural Mallard flank I had that I was tying my #8 and #6 flies. (I need to get some more). I have some with which I can whip up a size 10, though, so I'll tie a new one.