Jesse, Evan, Tylor... this for you goons

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Creatch'r, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Creatch'r

Creatch'r Heavies...

I spend far too much time fishing by myelf. Juss sayin.

Remember when we ate biscuits and gravy for breakfast and washed it down with a shot of crown and a mac n jacks and then pillaged pass lake? (actually evan you werent there but we met up with you and Nick at the lake...)

that stuff needs to happen more often. i was just looking at my calander in which ive marked down every outing and location and i guarantee you 80+% of that was a han solo mission. I even had an epic 2 day dry side adventure in which i knocked out RF, burke and dusty. By myself!?

Tylor you've been pretty good lately we fished a couple times, evan we fished like twice... but dude jesse you fell harder than a bag of bad dope. is football over yet?

Im pissed. Im about to start paying emo kids in razor blades and bad indie music to come fish with me. :beathead:

22, SWM, loves brown trout and long walks along the river, have car will travel, seeking able bodied non mongloid looking for great success

2. jcalderon

jcalderon Member

HAHAHA............. Football is over, but wrestling starts monday.............. I have also decided i need to fish with you guys more... check the classfieds, I am liquidating one of my spey rods to purchase some new troutin gear
    I am headed to RUFUS this weekend....... But next sunday ill be reay to fish again... Im feelin pass lake.... you tell me....

3. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Home Page:
    sean, i've fished with you every time you've suggested it. you seem to know where fish are more than me, so get to suggestin goddammit

4. jcalderon

jcalderon Member

round of applause for even everybody! He found a vagina...... not just any vagina, but that SPECIAL vagina........ the one he's going to marry................ And he has managed to stay fishing! I'm proud of you son........ Daddy has taught you well.

5. Blake Stiller

Blake Stiller Member

Dude I'm 22, live like a minute and a half from pass, have a big drift boat, love to slam hard liquor in the morning and never have anyone under 40 years old to fish with. PM me if your headed up this way dude, ill be at the lake in a heartbeat. I'll even buy the beer.

6. jcalderon

jcalderon Member

Blake, you're totally invited............ just watch out for sean....... if he drops his fly box in front of you, it was totally on purpose

7. Blake Stiller

Blake Stiller Member

haha so hes a true "fly" fisher eh???

8. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Whats wrong, don't you like old men???????????????????????????

9. Josh

Josh dead in the water

Yeah, but you live in Cantaffordus. So that's a strike against you. Probably spend too many tuesday nights at the Watertown after the Brown closes.

Just messing. I was born and raised in a-train. Moved to b-ham 2 years back so wife could go back to school, ended up liking it up here a lot. But Anacortes will always be in my heart. Too many friends and family to avoid that.

Never fished Pass though. Go figure. I'm not a "lake" guy.

10. David Loy

David Loy Senior Moment

Funny thread.
    Josh - go with them anyway & post pictures of these clowns.

11. Blake Stiller

Blake Stiller Member

I know who you are josh. Dont you do photography?

12. Creatch'r

Creatch'r Heavies...

ok blake you are officially invited to anything anytime. so far you have met all of the requirements with ease my man. good work.

jesse. wtf biznatch? im especially irritated now that you state you are eastward bound without notifying me. christ.

evan. ok. ill pm you. i think our work schedules might work out better now. i work 3:30pm to 12am. lets fish the weekday morning eh???

I just want to drop my solo fishing trips down to around 30%. this is utterly regalia.

13. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Home Page:
    my name's Evan, and I like to party
    [​IMG]

14. jcalderon

jcalderon Member

Sean, dont be a judas................ I am going with mr wilson..... Ya know, the teacher and coach at Cascade.......... You would remember him had you come to class once in a while, or played football or wrestled..........................

But since "the calderon" had that game on lock, I dont blame you for steering clear........

Hey evan, isnt that the same face youre gonna make for sean on weekday mornings? Just sayin

15. filson

filson Steve Wilson

Jesse, I'm trying to talk my Dad into aborting our Rufus Woods plan and hitting the Met for 2 days. We can fish Rufus after the Met is iced. What do you think? Oh yeah, about that "Lock" you had on the wrestling.... Who won the Sumo tourney????? 2 years in a row!!!!!

I'm in for Pass anytime you guys want to go, I love it up there!!

:beer1::beer2:ptyd