Jesse, Evan, Tylor... this for you goons

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Creatch'r, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Islander

Islander Steve

Hey Jim, You need to come back to WA for a fishing/drinking party. (not necessarily in that order) I bet you, me, and Scott (Micro Brew) could show those youngsters a thing or two about drinking whiskey and catching fish. Of course Scott and I would have to catch the fish for you.:D Don't remember which Dry Falls party it was, but one of them we hammered the booze and the fish pretty good. ptyd

2. Creatch'r

Creatch'r Heavies...

My Name is

[​IMG]

Besides flyfishing, I enjoy getting dressed up and having a nice night out on the town

[​IMG]

but I also love a nice quiet afternoon with friends in the wonderful city of seattle.

[​IMG]

I am a great multi tasker,

[​IMG]

An accomplished artist,

[​IMG]

As well as a swordsmith

[​IMG]

Lets fish.

3. Creatch'r

Creatch'r Heavies...

Alas the great paradox of high school: to show or not to show? I had Wilson for a spell... transferred for some damn reason, can't recall :beer1:

Anways meathead, I didnt play school sports because I was too busy being gnarly on my skateboard, jumping my festiva over train tracks, fly fishing, and smoking weed out of pop cans which if you total the sum of that gnarliness and divide it by the size of your bicep you get the square root of evans vagina. See I learned something.

Suck it!

Hi Coach Wilson!

4. flybill

flybill Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!

Yeah! Sure was! Rowdy and JIm there... you weren't there long that evening and I had my first mule! Still don't know what was in it, but it was good! :beer1:

That's Rowdy, and he was in great form there! This was my first WFF event and one of the biggest! The Cowlitz party came in a close second, and some of the Dry Falls events and the thang on the Sauk last year had some crazy fun shit, from what I hear!

Let's plan another big event, maybe for some OP steelie fun... The party at the Hoh last March was sweet! Who's ready?!? :beer2:ptyd

5. jcalderon

jcalderon Member

OK OK OK................. We may have stumbled upon a gold mine of guys just like us........... I feel like i finally belong! This is just like church, only when I sing with my hands in the air, ill have two PBRs in EACH! What we really need is a "party boy" outing. Name a place and weekend and lets figure it out! P.S. I have a hard time believing anybody in this board can out drink Mike Wilson.

6. jcalderon

jcalderon Member

AND FILSON!!!!!!!!!!! For every time and place there is a "man" ........ You bested me int the sumo tourney, true........ and you were definitely the "man" for your time and place............... but that 2000-2002 window......... THE CALDERON had that on LOCK son. hahah. Kinda the way Mike Wilson dominated sports during the great depression era.

7. Jergens

Jergens AKA Joe Willauer

Home Page:
    2 parts vodka, 1part ginger beer, 1/2 lime squeezed and dropped in, the key is the copper mug.

8. flybill

Mmmm, easy! Now I just have to find a copper mug and some ginger beer! :thumb:

Hey, want to send me the pattern info for Sculpin Steve? PM it if you need too.. I think I saw it while I was out in Twin partying w/ you guys, but must have killed those brain cells already...

9. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Yeah, That picture has to old bastards in it.

Jim

10. Brett Angel

Brett Angel Member

flybill, you can ramp it up to 4 or 5 shots of vodka if needed. Good stuff for sure.

11. Blake Stiller

Blake Stiller Member

We should have a WFF Pass Lake GTG. I have a big lot, fire pit, tons of parking for rigs and boats, live right down the road from pass and within 5 miles of two liquor stores. Now if the god damn wind would quit blowin out here, we could set something up

12. flybill

That would be cool, although I think a trip down to the Deschutes would be sweet too! I haven't fished down there yet and a long weekend would be sweet! :beer1:

13. jcalderon

jcalderon Member

Pass lake would be a blast.......... And close to home...I am down for just about anything, but my upcoming wrestling season might mean that I cant do the long weekend thing..... Pass on a saturday or sunday would be great

14. Blake Stiller

Blake Stiller Member

A Methow trip would be killer too. Im down for just about anything.

15. Coach Duff

Coach Duff Banned or Parked

If anybody was really serious about flyfishing/drinking on this post, first you rookies would hunt down and score some true old school homemade Darrington moonshine (made with loving care by our own Tarheels of Darrington...... it aint hard to find, trust me) and then bust it out after a kick ass day of native steel chashing on our own Sauk River. Just plan on that night being a black out. You better wear life preservers all night if you are partying by the river. You might wake up in the morning floating down the Skagit.:D That Darrington Shine is cripple juice. Duff